Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Queen Mother Champion Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every drop swinging this to UDS. If it was 2 years ago...

Comment

• 2 great horses

Comment

• Altior
        A name I'll still remember in 40 years time.

Atrocious conditions there.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• All put in there place.

Comment

• Sceau Royal & Saint Calvados not in the same county as Altior. Un De Sceaux gives Willie a good indication for the chances of Footpad though, and ran his usual brilliant self.

Comment

• Altior is an absolute machine. Loved that - he is just about my favourite ever horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Altior is an absolute machine. Loved that - he is just about my favourite ever horse.
                Are you going to change your username?

Comment

• Best horse in training by a country mile.

Comment

• In the good old days, he'd now go and win the King George, which is there for the taking.

Comment

• Slaughtered them

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        In the good old days, he'd now go and win the King George, which is there for the taking.
                        My wallet would like that

Just an absolute machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          Are you going to change your username?
                          I'm looking into it

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            Sceau Royal & Saint Calvados not in the same county as Altior. Un De Sceaux gives Willie a good indication for the chances of Footpad though, and ran his usual brilliant self.
                            He's no way as good as Altior but sceau royal shouldn't have ran today on that ground. It's factual that he dosent go on it.

"He's not a horse you want to be pulling around in deep winter ground and Doncaster tends to be a nice surface most of the time, that's why we've favoured the Lightning over the Kingmaker at Warwick."
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• He is the weapon of all weapons. Nothing beats him him whilst he stands up

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Sceau Royal & Saint Calvados not in the same county as Altior. Un De Sceaux gives Willie a good indication for the chances of Footpad though, and ran his usual brilliant self.
                                The Ryanair becoming increasingly likely for that fellow. Pending the Hilly Way.

Comment

Working...
                                X