Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Queen Mother Champion Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR travelled and jumped really well. Never finds much. Cant see him challenging here.

Comment

• Can't knock that seasonal debut at all, but agree with others, struggle to have him bothering Altior.

Comment

• I like him personally If I could have got the 28s I'd have very happily taken it ew. Missed the boat so I'll have to watch him and see if he drifts at some point.

I have got the 28s thanks to the Mrs knowing I wanted the bet. What a woman.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 18 November 2018, 02:19 PM.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          I like him personally If I could have got the 28s I'd have very happily taken it ew. Missed the boat so I'll have to watch him and see if he drifts at some point.

I have got the 28s thanks to the Mrs knowing I wanted the bet. What a woman.
          Haha superb!

16/1 now best price, alongside Saint Calvados - I'd love to see them two in a match race.

Let's hope Altior steps on a stone

SR a better each way bet - SC a better win bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Haha superb!

16/1 now best price, alongside Saint Calvados - I'd love to see them two in a match race.

Let's hope Altior steps on a stone

SR a better each way bet - SC a better win bet
            I did mention it a fair few times this weekend to her tbf. I really rate him. He'll come on for the run and he loved it at Sandown last year so no excuses if he runs in the tingle creek on decent ground.
            He'll finish infront of SC
            Last edited by Scooby91; 18 November 2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Not sure Simply Ned would be sighted against Altior. He did it nicely but he only beat grade 2 and handicap horses so will need to step up again to feature in a Champion Chase.
              Exactly this for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                Exactly this for me.
                I'd agree too.
                Was his 1st run of the season under a penalty and a lay off from injury. He came on massively last season for his 1st run. I'm genuinely excited by him i just love the way he travels and jumps.

Comment

• I really like Sceau Royal and on ground similar to today come the festival he'll certainly be bang there come the last but I think a couple will outstay him up the hill, and on ground soft or worse I don't think he'd place.

Comment

• For all that it lacks real depth, it's actually quite an exciting division at the moment.

The Tingle Creek will be the best race of the season so far if Altior, Sceau Royal and Saint Calvados run (Which is the plan).

Then over in Ireland we have Footpad and Great Field who will probably beat Min at some point on the way...

Comment

• Willie mentioning in todays racing post that UDS could go to the tingle creek.
                      Altior v UDS V st cal v sceau royal would be tasty

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                        Willie mentioning in todays racing post that UDS could go to the tingle creek.
                        Altior v UDS V st cal v sceau royal would be tasty
                        3 of my favourite horses (and that over rated green camal) - I hope the ground forces UDS over here - I'd make the trip down South for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          3 of my favourite horses (and that over rated green camal) - I hope the ground forces UDS over here - I'd make the trip down South for that.
                          I won't take the bait

#Sceau royal wins all ( that Altior dosent run in)

Comment

• Where do we think Great field is going to start any ideas? No whispers of him coming over to England is that down to wanting to mop up the irish trainers title rather than see how good he is vs Altior and co?

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                              Where do we think Great field is going to start any ideas? No whispers of him coming over to England is that down to wanting to mop up the irish trainers title rather than see how good he is vs Altior and co?
                              Cork - hilly way chase Willie mentioned in todays stable tour. Says he wants to keep him and UDS apart

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                                Where do we think Great field is going to start any ideas? No whispers of him coming over to England is that down to wanting to mop up the irish trainers title rather than see how good he is vs Altior and co?
                                It said today in the RP stable tour he'll be kept away from Un De Sceaux and mentions the Hilly Way at Cork.

UDS he mentions the Hilly Way or Tingle Creek

Comment

Working...
                                X