Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
    I very rarely drink.

Jesus actually visited me in October 2017 prior to Elegant Escapes chase debut and told me he would win the gold cup 3 to 4 times.
    Did Jesus tell you EE walks on water too?

You have not mentioned Might Bite or Thistlecrack both of whom have better claims than EE.

Comment

I very rarely drink.

Jesus actually visited me in October 2017 prior to Elegant Escapes chase debut and told me he would win the gold cup 3 to 4 times.
      That is probably a good thing...

Comment

• Worrying if you make these comments without drink

Comment

• I would say it's pretty unlikely might bite will take part and Thistlecrack is only going for sentimental reasons.

Native Rivers the pacesetter Elegant Escape is the number 1 string.

Beating Bellshill wont be an issue

Comment

I would say it's pretty unlikely might bite will take part and Thistlecrack is only going for sentimental reasons.

Native Rivers the pacesetter Elegant Escape is the number 1 string.

Beating Bellshill wont be an issue
            Not sure your be posting much after the 16th of next month, buddhism is a good alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
              Not sure your be posting much after the 16th of next month, buddhism is a good alternative.
              I'd recommend Islamic extremism.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                Not sure about that one but EE will bomb

Comment

Not sure about that one but EE will bomb
                  I've backed it at 40-1.
                  Think there's a chance if things and circumstance drop right for it.
                  But I should have gone each way. As he's slow enough.

Comment

I've backed it at 40-1.
                    Think there's a chance if things and circumstance drop right for it.
                    But I should have gone each way. As he's slow enough.
                    I think the main problem for EE is the weather, it looks like dry sunny days for the next 3 weeks and they will not water the course after the first day, the ground by Friday will be good and for me that will see him at the back if not PU...

Comment

Great we can lock him up then!

How on earth he thinks Native River (the champ) is going to pace set for EE is beyond me.

He is on the wind up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
                        Great we can lock him up then!

How on earth he thinks Native River (the champ) is going to pace set for EE is beyond me.

He is on the wind up!
                        If Wind Up is another name for drugs then yes..

Comment

• I did warn you guys. Anyway meet potato. He’s mental and comes out with very little worthwhile!

Comment

• Clan des oh no has only raced beyond 3 miles on 2 occasions.

Well beat both times, 3m 1f and 3m 1 1/2f both on flat easy tracks.

Ultimately CDO needs to go right handed and is a very doubtful stayer.

It's tough to decide whether CDO or Plodalong Percy is worse

Comment

I think the main problem for EE is the weather, it looks like dry sunny days for the next 3 weeks and they will not water the course after the first day, the ground by Friday will be good and for me that will see him at the back if not PU...
                              Picking up on the point about there potentially being Good ground on the Friday, which horses will this favour the most?

PP won the Pertemps at Cheltenham on Good, so presumably would be OK, whereas Native River wouldn't have his optimum conditions and others such as Anibale Fly wouldn't be declared unless at least Good to Soft. It might enhance the chances of any doubtful stayers, so long as they still act on a sound surface.

Comment

• It's going to be like a lake out there. Thunderstorms and heavy rain leading upto the festival.

Could be a warzone by Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X