Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presenting P*sstake?

If you don't need to go to Gowran why would you want to go to the Bobbyjo?

Comment

• Nicholls was a 'genius' running Kauto Star over 2 miles on grade 1s and then Gold Cups?

Hendo a genius for winning the Hennessey then having a break and going for the Gold Cup with Bobs Worth.

Gordon Elliott was a genius the way he nurtured Don Cossack his whole career and gave him a confidence booster after falling in the King George.

Tizard a genius last year with Native River for getting him there fresh.

Best Mate.... genius trainer.

Sizing John. Genius to step up in trip.

Is ALMOST LIKE whoever wins, despite the being no pattern, is a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        Presenting P*sstake?
        I like it Archie

Comment

• Philip is his father's son.

Comment

• Trainerspeak ..... May get an entry in the Bobbyjo , Also means he May NOT get an entry in the Bobbyjo !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Nicholls was a 'genius' running Kauto Star over 2 miles on grade 1s and then Gold Cups?

Hendo a genius for winning the Hennessey then having a break and going for the Gold Cup with Bobs Worth.

Gordon Elliott was a genius the way he nurtured Don Cossack his whole career and gave him a confidence booster after falling in the King George.

Tizard a genius last year with Native River for getting him there fresh.

Best Mate.... genius trainer.

Sizing John. Genius to step up in trip.

Is ALMOST LIKE whoever wins, despite the being no pattern, is a genius.
              Amen to that

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I like it Archie
                Retweet hahah

Comment

• I'm not worried about missing this race, now that they have said he's 100% this morning.

The trainer should know what is best for the horse and I have every confidence in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    I like it Archie
                    Yeah , Me too !

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      Presenting P*sstake?

If you don't need to go to Gowran why would you want to go to the Bobbyjo?
                      You don't.

If they do, they have to have been running scared ...

I would prefer him to go straight there now.

Much more fun haha

Comment

• I feel a poll coming on ...

Comment

• Only takes a horse to come down in front. But I stopped questioning Pat Kelly along time ago with his preparations of a horse just imagine he wins the Gold cup with PP and Mall Dini wins the GRand National - and we all have to bow down to the genius. But I agree with people on here if he doesn’t perform he will be made to look a fool. I hope not tho.

Comment

• Wheres doctorwu for the stats?
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• No gold cup winner has ever had his last chase run in the RSA.

This is so funny it's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                                There’s no way going straight to a Gold Cup with no chase run in open company can be considered a good idea.

It’s madness.
                                MOM, to be fair, Pat Kelly hasn't done badly with his different from the norm preps...don't think how he preps a horse is something i'd use as a stick to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                                X