Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gilly View Post
    Anyone else think Clan de Obeux gets turned over on the weekend? Undecided whether to lay or back Terrefort.

On a side note, I know it's been mentioned here before but if Terrefort wins well, can he come into the gold cup picture? Currently 25s nrnb
    not for me.. gold cup that is not saturday

Comment

Anyone else think Clan de Obeux gets turned over on the weekend? Undecided whether to lay or back Terrefort.

On a side note, I know it's been mentioned here before but if Terrefort wins well, can he come into the gold cup picture? Currently 25s nrnb
      I think CDO had plenty in his favour on Saturday.

I've made a case and backed Terrefort already... the 'problem' is that of he doesn't win, he might still run and be bigger on the day.

Of course if he wins is a shortener for sure, BUT it's not a risk free bet

Comment

You'd rather have shattered love at bigger wouldn't you. If your going down that line.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Once again Gordon showing how much love he has for Presenting Percy. It's a big endorsement for the horse IMO.

Doesn't mean he's suddenly won the Gold Cup but when a leading trainer with a big army already like Gordon has would have him as his first pick from another yard it certainly bodes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            Once again Gordon showing how much love he has for Presenting Percy. It's a big endorsement for the horse IMO.

Doesn't mean he's suddenly won the Gold Cup but when a leading trainer with a big army already like Gordon has would have him as his first pick from another yard it certainly bodes well.
            he wanted laurina as well

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
              he wanted laurina as well
              That was a Mullins specific question though.

Comment

• Did he not pick Bellshill or Kemboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  That was a Mullins specific question though.
                  who has the best horses anyway

Comment

• I think bellshill has a great shot bit of value aswell Mullins is well over due in the gcup

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                      who has the best horses anyway
                      Not in Gordon's eyes, he chose Presenting Percy from 'any yard'

Comment

• No percy tomorrow im hearing

Comment

• So if Percy doesn’t run tomorrow he’ll have no chase start before the gold cup

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                            No percy tomorrow im hearing
                            Johnny Ward reports on Twitter.

Bit of a worry that is now.

Comment

• Brilliant, straight to gold cup. with a hurdle prep. Love it.

Comment

• Confirmed he’s not running tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X