Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Dortmund park stays over hurdles
    Where did you see this Scoob, I was on hols last week and must have missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
      Where did you see this Scoob, I was on hols last week and must have missed it.
      He was debating it in the rp tour. Hes had 5 entries over hurdles since and none in chases.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

He was debating it in the rp tour. Hes had 5 entries over hurdles since and none in chases.
        I assumed that must have been it. I didn't see RP tour but had seen the hurdle entries.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          If Black Op is included on shortlists (which he should be) then Lostintranslation has to be considered after the Aintree race. Lostintranslation had a strange season but ran his two best races at Cheltenham and Aintree. He was going well in the Supreme until hampered at the bottom of the hill and then went down by a neck to Black Op at Aintree over further. The step up in trip certainly seemed to help and he showed he could put up a fight going head to head on the run in with Black Op. He’s by Flemensfirth so chasing at two and half miles and further is what he’s bred for.
          Lostintranslation entered up tomorrow and in at the deep end on debut. You won’t see many Beginners chases that are as competitive.

Comment

Lostintranslation entered up tomorrow and in at the deep end on debut. You won’t see many Beginners chases that are as competitive.
            I think with a clear round la bague au roi makes all and wins. But impressive stuff if lost in translation beats her fair and square

Comment

Black Op no longer headed here, looks like Exeter

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                Black Op no longer headed here, looks like Exeter
                Yeah Tom George has rerouted him as the ground is too quick for him. If this weather keeps holding up he could be waiting a while or find a weaker event.

Comment

I think with a clear round la bague au roi makes all and wins. But impressive stuff if lost in translation beats her fair and square
                  I certainly wouldn't be backing anything tomorrow

Comment

• You'd imagine Thomas Campbell will have been trained alongside Santini, given basically under same ownership, so will be interesting to see how he gets on. Of course will have no bearing on Santini directly, but would take a small positive from a good showing alongside money being down already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                      Shocked by that, I would have thought that was the perfect race for Getabird. Also no Dortmund Park who I like for the JLT.
                      I wouldn't be to worried with Getabird missing out on the Drinmore. Its normally won by 3milers. Not a race for JLT winners

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                        I wouldn't be to worried with Getabird missing out on the Drinmore. Its normally won by 3milers. Not a race for JLT winners
                        A tiny bit surprising really, but backs up the theory that the first half of the season in Ireland the trip that horses run at isn't reflective of where they may end up.

It's quite an impressove roll call though the Drinmore...

Year - 1st - 2nd - 3rd
                        2017 - Death Duty Rathvinden Snow Falcon
                        2016 - Coney Island Anibale Fly Alpha Des Obeaux
                        2015 - No More Heroes Monksland Free Expression
                        2014 - Valseur Lido Apache Stronghold Real Steel
                        2013 - Don Cossack Carlingford Lough Road To Riches
                        2012 - Arvika Ligeonniere Dedigout Texas Jack

Comment

• Check out @GrechParkin’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GrechParkin/stat...653235712?s=09

Comment

Looking forward to seeing LBAR over the big ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                              They're good guys. Not often owners try to save you a few quid.

Comment

• It does say 'no decision has been made'.....but OK I admit defeat

Comment

Working...
                                X