Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods are going to have to starting dishing out fines for purely speculative talk about Tiger's well being. Twice in two days now

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
      Just seen that the Tiger was last matched at 3.5 on Betfair and there is no money for backing him. As only 22k has been bet on the race probably not anything but bad thoughts have started to go through my head...my week would be destroyed
      Looks fine now.... Jesus give a man a heart attack!!

Comment

• GE: My best chance is Tiger Roll but there's no such thing as a good thing in a 3m 6f Cross Country Race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          GE: My best chance is Tiger Roll but there's no such thing as a good thing in a 3m 6f Cross Country Race.
          Sure Gordon, with a Cheshire Cat grin etched all over your face

Comment

• The Last Samuri has been retired so won’t run here

Comment

• When I see there has been a post on this thread I instantly look up to see if there are any new posts in the 'Out for the festival' thread. Surely I am not the only one!

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                When I see there has been a post on this thread I instantly look up to see if there are any new posts in the 'Out for the festival' thread. Surely I am not the only one!
                Definitely, heart missing beat time for me.
                Already been hurt by Cilaos Emery, Penhill and Laurina heading to the champion hurdle, a Tiger Roll defection might just finish me off...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  Definitely, heart missing beat time for me.
                  Already been hurt by Cilaos Emery, Penhill and Laurina heading to the champion hurdle, a Tiger Roll defection might just finish me off...
                  I'm the same with Santini Ista, would be the final nail in the coffin

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    I'm the same with Santini Ista, would be the final nail in the coffin
                    Yep, think we’re 2 of many in that boat though I have been steadily getting with Delta Work since the equine flu issues but I’ve multi’d Santini with more and is my preferred winner.
                    Here’s hoping...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                      Yep, think we’re 2 of many in that boat though I have been steadily getting with Delta Work since the equine flu issues but I’ve multi’d Santini with more and is my preferred winner.
                      Here’s hoping...
                      Yeah I've tried to get with Delta work, I did the boost of Delta Work and Paisley Park just before Penhill got ruled out.

Comment

• Don Poli taken out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Don Poli taken out.
                          Phew. Just phew

Comment

• Comment

• Clondaw Cian only horse not declared for Cross Country

Comment

• Urgent de gregaine should have a huge chance today with the ground. 12/1 ew with 4 places added.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X