Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant, thank you charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      He's retired kev. He's a team chaser

That's why I was half thinking maybe they'd handed ballycasey over for the team. And to be rehomed with them also.

Oooh, I read that as if he was going for the race haha

Comment

• Any talk of edwulf coming here ?
        See he is priced up by a few firms
        Maybe he was requested
        Would be an interesting entry

Comment

• Originally posted by Liammet View Post
          Any talk of edwulf coming here ?
          See he is priced up by a few firms
          Maybe he was requested
          Would be an interesting entry
          I’ve seen this I’m sure we’ll get more decent horses entering this race as it is turning out to be quite the GN trial now. Trainers targeting horses for the GN maybe looking at this race. Edwulf thinking about the national then. Although I wouldn’t be so keen horses that haven’t been around there before it tends to come as a shock to the system.

As you can guess by the name I’m hoping tiger can become a 4 time festival winner!

Comment

• As you can guess by the name I’m hoping tiger can become a 4 time festival winner![/QUOTE]

You don't need to be hopeful when its a certainty! (though I did say the same last year about Cause of Causes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
              As you can guess by the name I’m hoping tiger can become a 4 time festival winner!
              You don't need to be hopeful when its a certainty! (though I did say the same last year about Cause of Causes)[/QUOTE]

Still not backed Tiger Roll and dont think i will now as its still in me head to leave well alone.

Comment

• Tea for Tea coming here in route to the GN

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Tea for Tea coming here in route to the GN
                  He is interesting. Any prices?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    He is interesting. Any prices?
                    12s NRNB with Sly I can see.

I won't be backing him at anything less than 25/1 but he's a nice horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      12s NRNB with Sly I can see.

I won't be backing him at anything less than 25/1 but he's a nice horse.
                      I was hoping for 25+ too. Maybe I was being too optimistic.

Comment

• Would Lizzie ride him? If so not a chance he’ll get around

Comment

• From BBC journalist Francis Keogh “Tiger Roll is still on course for the cross country chase. The horse did have a back muscle injury and whilst nothing is certain the Festival at this stage is the main focus rather than Aintree owner Michael O’Leary told me”

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                            From BBC journalist Francis Keogh “Tiger Roll is still on course for the cross country chase. The horse did have a back muscle injury and whilst nothing is certain the Festival at this stage is the main focus rather than Aintree owner Michael O’Leary told me”
                            Glad that is the past tense and assume he is now fine then... phew

Comment

• UROQUOIS would have a big chance if he gets entered up here. And probably would be a decent price.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                                From BBC journalist Francis Keogh “Tiger Roll is still on course for the cross country chase. The horse did have a back muscle injury and whilst nothing is certain the Festival at this stage is the main focus rather than Aintree owner Michael O’Leary told me”
                                Ed Chamberlain (on twitter) also spoke to Elliott re. Tiger Roll. No mention of setbacks this time so again seems like it's no longer a worry. Said he was in great form and we could see him in a week or so before going onto the cross country

Comment

Working...
                                X