Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Samcros had more than a wind op hasn’t he?
    Very bad lung infection

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
      Kilbricken Storm impressed in a two-mile gallop at Wincanton & runs in the Sun Racing Stayers’ Hurdle
      ....bit of a boost from Tizzard;

Colin Tizzard believes Kilbricken Storm is the "forgotten horse" in the Sun Racing Stayers' Hurdle at Cheltenham.

Comment

• Penhill boost will Hills today 8.5/1. Yes please

Comment

• Said I was done with this race but had to nibble Bapaume 100/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
            I know
            we don't need to do this.
            You know as well as I do
            He will not win this race.
            He's 11.
            and they don't even win poor renewals never mind competitive ones.
            Carrying on here....

Paisley Park is a glorified handicapper, with two wins over West Approach in the bag.

Penhill will have a worse jockey on and if the stable vibes can be believed he's second string ...

Samcro is gone at the game

If Black Op and Kilbricken Storm are better than Faugheen at 11 I'd be shocked.

Supasunade non stayer

The rest are 20/1 bar

He's got a chance surely

Comment

• Straight down to B&Q in the morning.... buying every single wheelbarrow.... calling the bank manager... HANLAN HAS DROPPED THE BALLS LADS, THE SECRETS OUT, ITS COMING HOME

THE MACHINEEEEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Carrying on here....

Paisley Park is a glorified handicapper, with two wins over West Approach in the bag.

Penhill will have a worse jockey on and if the stable vibes can be believed he's second string ...

Samcro is gone at the game

If Black Op and Kilbricken Storm are better than Faugheen at 11 I'd be shocked.

Supasunade non stayer

The rest are 20/1 bar

He's got a chance surely
                Paisley Park is very good.
                Perfect for this race.
                Faugheen isn't.
                And 11 yr olds don't win.
                One of the few trends worth following.
                The only race Faugheen has won in last two years was given to him, due to the battle for the trainers title and gordon having nothing in the race, and willie having 6 others content to sit off the pace. as manufactured a result as you'll ever see.
                He is no where near the horse he was.
                And scientifically impossible for him to be.
                Could win if he races of course, but way too short a price right now.

Comment

• Kev, surely you’re not falling for the Mullins rumour game ?
                  They’re too close nit for that, very little gets out and what is said in public can pretty much be ignored.
                  Unless you have horses in the yard, theaten Ruby at knifepoint or have the ability to get archie cyber pissed you’re better off going by what you see and not what you hear...

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Paisley Park is very good.
                    Perfect for this race.
                    Faugheen isn't.
                    And 11 yr olds don't win.
                    One of the few trends worth following.
                    The only race Faugheen has won in last two years was given to him, due to the battle for the trainers title and gordon having nothing in the race, and willie having 6 others content to sit off the pace. as manufactured a result as you'll ever see.
                    He is no where near the horse he was.
                    And scientifically impossible for him to be.
                    Could win if he races of course, but way too short a price right now.
                    Faugheen would have finished within sniffing range of Apples Jade rear end if he hadn't fallen LTO. Shes a good yardstick to say the least.

Comment

• I'd forgotten about the Ruby masterclass. He's got Penhill beaten all ends up as well!

No 11 year old has been Faugheen?

Paisley Pants will buckle under the pathetic Cheltenham flop that is Aidan Coleman - if he's anyones banker they need to have a serious re-think about laying off and puting the money on Honeysuckle instead.

Scientifically impossible for a horse to put in a career best at 11? I would love to know if that's true haha, it has surely happened?

Faugheen has oodles in hand on his natural ability... it is not as strong a race as you're making out?

Being much more sensible for a moment, I've said all season that I'll be backing Faugheen on the day if he's there...and I will, regardless. There is enough that is a positive to know he has a chance, I agree it's not good value, but mental to rule him out.

Comment

• And I’m not in any way advocating threats on jockeys !

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfish View Post
                          Faugheen would have finished within sniffing range of Apples Jade rear end if he hadn't fallen LTO. Shes a good yardstick to say the least.
                          On that piece of fantasy
                          I'm going to bed.
                          My wife wants me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            Kev, surely you’re not falling for the Mullins rumour game ?
                            They’re too close nit for that, very little gets out and what is said in public can pretty much be ignored.
                            Unless you have horses in the yard, theaten Ruby at knifepoint or have the ability to get archie cyber pissed you’re better off going by what you see and not what you hear...
                            I saw him beat the Stayers Hurdle winner
                            I saw him closer to Apple's Jade than anything else has got before falling.

Hardly just rumour (even if the second sentance is loose)?!

and as I said, I stated so early on I'll back him if he's there... you all know I have Paisley Park at 25s, Penhill at 9/1 and 8/1 as well as numerous multiples..... so it's not like I'm in a ditch!

Comment

• I'll feel worse letting Faugheen (one of my favourite horses ever) win at 8/1 without having nice (doesnt have to be lumpy) bet on than i would having a bet on and hes beat. Sentimental i dont care, i'll get it back on other races. The only horse at this festival i'd do it for.

Comment

• The dilema of head and heart betting.
                                Generally speaking one will see you OK and the other will earn you countless loyaty points on the way to the poor house...

Comment

Working...
                                X