Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he'll give him a sex change and run him in the Mares race now Apple's Jade has taken his slot

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Hes not even back in full work yet I believe. So not a certainty to run. Let alone a likely winner. They gifted him that race at punchestown. So I wouldn't take that form literally at all personally
      Patrick Mullins "I sat on him 10 days ago and he felt as everybit as good as he normally does"

Suggests he has been back in work for some time , and Mullins also says he comes here. Whether he wins is another thing , but alls well with The Machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
        Patrick Mullins "I sat on him 10 days ago and he felt as everybit as good as he normally does"

Suggests he has been back in work for some time , and Mullins also says he comes here. Whether he wins is another thing , but alls well with The Machine.
        I saw the interview yest evening. Every bit as good as he normally Does.

Is that good enough?

I assume your taking the punchestown run literally. I backed him for that race. And was rubbing my hands together at half way. Was plain to see he was gifted it at half way. Penhill was holding up the pack and let faugheen stride on. He diddnt even make an effort until it was game over. And nothing else had a remote chance of finishing infront of penhill as he had the flat speed to cover them.
        One for the trainers title

Same happened with un de sceaux. Min made no effort. As he had a hurdles race a couple of days later if it was needed. Just ran for prize money and they let UDS have an uncontested lead.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Samcro
          Elliot says may come here, Aintree etc etc
          Looking for value and NRNB so ...
          Cracking Smart 40/1 with 365 , must be worse about?
          Off for 355 days before last run

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
            Samcro
            Elliot says may come here, Aintree etc etc
            Looking for value and NRNB so ...
            Cracking Smart 40/1 with 365 , must be worse about?
            Off for 355 days before last run
            I feel like he’s being lined up for a handicap

Comment

• Looking at the stayers last year they went a snails pace could of thrown a blanket over them all at the second last this year will be different I think I will be more steady run and paisley will win

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                Looking at the stayers last year they went a snails pace could of thrown a blanket over them all at the second last this year will be different I think I will be more steady run and paisley will win
                And who is in it this year that makes you think they will go any different to last season? The pace angle I mean?

Comment

• Sam Spinners Connections should have learnt their lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                    I feel like he’s being lined up for a handicap
                    May well be BV
                    My point being if no Samcro what do they run and If CS turns up he won’t be 40’s
                    NRNB
                    Think Paisley correctly fav , wouldn’t right off Penhill

Comment

• Originally posted by monkfish View Post
                      Sam Spinners Connections should have learnt their lesson.
                      Sam Spinner is gone.

Unseat, unseat, beaten a mile LTO where he also pecked over a hurdle, can only see him taking them along as per last season only this time around he will be beat further, by the majority of them.

Comment

• Cant have him either but he should go a lot quicker than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Sam Spinner is gone.

Unseat, unseat, beaten a mile LTO where he also pecked over a hurdle, can only see him taking them along as per last season only this time around he will be beat further, by the majority of them.
                          assuming the same horses that set a good gallop in the cleeve turn up then I'd expect they'll do similarly.
                          But I'm seriously considering backing in running on this, as I've mentioned before.
                          Given a strong pace I think Paisley will be very difficult to beat.
                          And I was a Penhill believer all last year, when the no prep run merchants were barking loudest.
                          I'll probably back penhill also to be fair, as he may also be able to operate off a strong pace, although I have my doubts

But I think Scooby mentioned earlier about Punchestown where it does look like they gave two old boys (Faugheen & UDS) the races by granting easy leads in races where Elliot had nothing to really challenge. Just for the championship battle, so Penhill was not exactly given a 100% winning ride.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                              Oh, I know he block enters but he's kept Melon in there!

Comment

• UKWIMH gone

Comment

Working...
                                X