Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Buveur is a great price. I said it last year and I'm going to do the same and back him every week until he goes below 3/1.
    I think I am going to do the same with Penhill.

I might even start the 2019 Stayers Hurdle post now

8/1 is MASSIVE.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 17 March 2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Really dont wanna start a supreme thread but can anyone get a price for Annamix 2019 supreme or any race?

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
        Really dont wanna start a supreme thread but can anyone get a price for Annamix 2019 supreme or any race?
        16/1 Supreme with Sky.

It is mentioned if you read through this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
          Going to have to put something on for 2019 on my bet365 account

Haven’t had 0 open bets since the week before the Irish grand National last year!
          I was wondering where all my open bets were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Henry de Bromhead said of Monalee: "He ran a blinder and I'm delighted with the run, I am disappointed not to win but such is life. He is galloping all the way to the line he is definitely a three-mile horse.

"They are two very good novices and he was just beaten by a better one on the day.

"I hope in time that he could be a Gold Cup horse, that is a long way away but it is the kind of direction we would be hoping to go. He handles most ground, but possibly better ground might suit. Hopefully we will see him at Punchestown."

Monalee at 33/1 is actually quite fair. He looks held by Percy but the price different is too big.
            I wouldn't take him at any price. I think all that is trainer speak to try and justify running him in the wrong race. Fingers crossed he won't make such a mess of Paloma Blue.

Comment

Paddy Power now gone 10/1 Samcro so had a little bit more.

More than likely he will start at an intermediate distance with a view to stepping up. Something will need to go wrong if that doesn't happen. If he does suffer a reverse then he would suddenly look a far less solid proposition for any race.

Comment

Got told off a reliable source that chante niege will be the mares novice horse for next year!

Comment

That 40/1 bet you had on Presenting Percy to win next years gold cup looks good now!, nice one.

He's 7/1 best price now and still think it's worth taking also Might Bite at 7s and Native River at 8s. Imo it's good to have those 3 on side If they make it back to the gold cup next year.

Comment

Rock de baune a nice one to watch today with a view to the future.
                    Finished just infront of what I believe to be 1 of, if not THE ricci novice next season KLASSICAL DREAM. Klassical dream looks a typical one mullins would have plenty of time to get improvement out of. And has ran in very good company and been left as a novice by the vendor for a reason.
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 18 March 2018, 08:50 AM.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I'm interested to know what peoples opinions are on Thistlecrack. Where they believe he stands in general and his potential or lack of in next seasons races ???

Comment

Originally posted by ricksen1 View Post
                        I'm interested to know what peoples opinions are on Thistlecrack. Where they believe he stands in general and his potential or lack of in next seasons races ???
                        Personally, I couldn't entertain backing Thistlecrack again. He has missed too much racing because of injuries for him to be a factor in graded race imo.

Comment

Yes I tend to agree with you. Such a shame in my opinion. I enjoyed him at his peak. I only asked as he's quoted at 12/1 for the King George. If they put a zero after the 12 id maybe consider it. I would though love to see him fit again and winning races. Whether they're graded races or not.

Comment

Arkle
                            LAURINA 25-1 Arkle is worth taking a chance on.
                            That and Paloma Blue that's already been mentioned at 20-1 would be a good start for this race.
                            Both with PP

Comment

Apples Jade is 5/1 for the mares

That’s very tough to overlook

I also think BBB will be the Albert Bartlett horse for Gigginnext year, same route Don Poli and his win was only 5 seconds slower than Samcro Ballymore
                              Last edited by Hurricane fly; 18 March 2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

BBB won’t be a novice next year.. I think they’ll go chasing with him

Comment

Working...
                                X