Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha...wondered if you meant trixies. Great if that Yankee is still alive at the start of the Festival. I'm interested in backing BDD for the Ryanair at some point as they appear to hold her in very high regard

Comment

• 888 are best price on 4 of Nicky Henderson's favourites....

Buveur D'air 7/2
      Santini 8/1
      Altior 7/4
      Might Bite 6/1

No doubts on the targets, 778.63/1 is a decent yankee price

Obviously Presenting Percy will beat Might Bite though

Hard to get a bet on with them though, everything I place I get "awaiting approval" for what seems like ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Melon is a shorter price on Betfair for the Arkle than he is for the Champion Hurdle now...

9/1 for the Arkle with PP (12s available elsewhere) and PP have him 8/1 (joint top price with loads) for the CH.

That interest anyone? Melon going chasing would be a BIG dent in the Kalashnikov bandwagon
        Have Melon covered for the Arkle from a few weeks ago, on the basis of my gut instinct and the fact, despite Willie not backing down from a challenge, that the likelihood of Samcro & Buveur D'air going for the Champion Hurdle would be enough to put me off returning for a challenge, having already been defeated by Buveur D'air.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Have Melon covered for the Arkle from a few weeks ago, on the basis of my gut instinct and the fact, despite Willie not backing down from a challenge, that the likelihood of Samcro & Buveur D'air going for the Champion Hurdle would be enough to put me off returning for a challenge, having already been defeated by Buveur D'air.
          Anyone think it will be Min that goes there instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
            I was thinking that Folski but read the other day that they would 'follow a similar programme as last year' with Min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
              Beaten 7L by Altior in 2016 over Hurdles and same last year over fences. In the meantime the 3rd horse in 2016 picks up two champion hurdles. So yeah they could try that.

Comment

• Hollowgraphic suffered a fatal bout of colic last week sadly

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                  Hollowgraphic suffered a fatal bout of colic last week sadly
                  I'm literally the curse of the novice hurdler I swear, I'm sorry Hollowgraphic

Downbeat about Annamix last season, this is another level!

RIP dude!

Comment

• Guys, if any of you have backed him on Bet365 you can still cash out!!!!!

Just taken back near 40pts in bets he was in for about a 5pt loss!!!

Comment

• Just cashed mine all out for zero losses ! Gutted about the horse, thought it wa a very exciting prospect

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        Just done a life changer e/w lucky 15

Hollowgraphic - Ballymore - 33/1
                        Annamix - Supreme - 20/1
                        Willoughby Court - Ryanair - 25/1
                        Summerville Boy - Champion Hurdle - 14/1

I did debate didtheyleaveuoutto for the supreme but a 50p e/w pays £168k
                        With the terrible news of Hollowgraphics passing which I’m gutted about I have cashed this out and put back on:

Summerville Boy. -14/1
                        Willoughby Court - 25/1
                        Annamix - 16/1
                        Energumene - 50/1

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Guys, if any of you have backed him on Bet365 you can still cash out!!!!!

Just taken back near 40pts in bets he was in for about a 5pt loss!!!
                          Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                          Just cashed mine all out for zero losses ! Gutted about the horse, thought it wa a very exciting prospect
                          Today probably isn't the best day to highlight it but the value of using a bookie with that option and the use of social media (and the forum) to spread news like that is such a massive benefit. Times are changing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Today probably isn't the best day to highlight it but the value of using a bookie with that option and the use of social media (and the forum) to spread news like that is such a massive benefit. Times are changing
                            Massive help this forum Kev!

Think I remember it happening last season so first note of the news I was straight on there, otherwise I'd have probably not bothered looking at all!

Picking the right bookie is crucial too of course.

Comment

• Patent - Danny Kirwan - ballymore hdl -16-1 , Topofthegame - r.s.a chs -16-1 , Politologue -ryanair chs -20-1.
                              The year of the Nicholls comeback ?

Comment

• Seems the forum are jumping on the life changers, so i've just placed my own...

Arkle - Mengli Khan
                                Bumper - Energumene
                                JLT - Messire des Obeaux
                                Triumph - Never Adapt

Comment

Working...
                                X