Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Exactly, account preservation is part of the game, none more so than my 365 account. I think it was you who meantioned before that 5k profit is the likely trigger. It’s easy to check this on 365 on the profit loss page. I’m around 40% towards the red zone, which I was thinking was some way away, but if I have decent Festival it could push it over. With that in mind going to try and lose more money on the footy (laying off on the exchange)
    Didn't know about this RC, where is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
      Didn't know about this RC, where is it?
      Go to your account, click on History then the bottom option is win/loss. Just realised though that it is only for last 12 months, so might start keeping my own monthly record

Comment

Go to your account, click on History then the bottom option is win/loss. Just realised though that it is only for last 12 months, so might start keeping my own monthly record
        Cheers mate

Comment

Just done that myself,
          The amount staked was a shock.
          If my wife saw that it'd be awkward.
          3 x my annual earnings

Comment

• I never knew you could do that with B365......I just checked mine and I’m £1715 down over the past 12 months......I wish I hadn’t looked now

Comment

• Same here!!!!
              Originally posted by quevega View Post
              Just done that myself,
              The amount staked was a shock.
              If my wife saw that it'd be awkward.
              3 x my annual earnings

Comment

• Just realised if you go to net deposits it allows me to go back to Jan 17, maybe when I opened the account, shows basically the same info

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                  I never knew you could do that with B365......I just checked mine and I’m £1715 down over the past 12 months......I wish I hadn’t looked now
                  I wouldnt mind swapping accounts. Then you can only lose 40p a time. And we're all happy.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    I wouldnt mind swapping accounts. Then you can only lose 40p a time. And we're all happy.
                    I’ll let you know on March 16th!!

Comment

• The 365 apprentice has woken up. Cash out option back for the Arkle.

Another note, they seem to have cut a few horses today, Sir Erec 6/4!

Comment

• Just had 2pts E/W on First Assignment @ 20/1 Pertemps Final, hope he turns up for this race, I know his handicap mark has gone up at lot for his first two wins this season, but I was more taken with his 3rd to Paisley Park, Paisley was giving him 10lbs and a 1 3/4L beating but even so that form looks outstanding after Paisley Park last run and being a hot fav for the stayers, he also had Folsom Blue 20L behind him that day and Folsom Blue ran ok finishing 4th in a G3 race over the weekend.. and if First Assignment turns up for the Pertemps final I could see this going off much shorter..

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          The 365 apprentice has woken up. Cash out option back for the Arkle.

Another note, they seem to have cut a few horses today, Sir Erec 6/4!
                          Beat me to it, I rung 365 explaining 3/4 of my bets still have no cashout, each of those bets had an arkle horse in it. On the phone for 10 mins and the girl said it was a traders decision but cashout would shortly be available.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBucks View Post
                            Does anyone have access to the Cheltmental spreadsheet which tracks your bets, cant remember who had it last year and that version isnt working this year for whatever reason. Its great to track everything so any help appreciated, apologies if posting in wrong part lads!
                            Originally posted by Joleg View Post
                            This was Ryan. I did email and ask if he had an updated version and he said he'd try and get one. Ryan are you out there !!!
                            I know "Dave " very well who runs it, i can get him to send you this years with the few instructions he provides as always direct to your emails if you like ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                              I know "Dave " very well who runs it, i can get him to send you this years with the few instructions he provides as always direct to your emails if you like ?
                              Thats great Outlaw - PM sent!

Comment

• Paddys and BF on the price cuts today...

Comment

Working...
                                X