Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Would appreciate if someone could add pesk ebrel and KLASSICAL DREAM to this market before entries come out with 365. Might get a silly price if I don't ask. And I'm very keen to back. The latter is mullins rich ricci and he Has enough runs. Both ran in the same race which is top draw form.
    He could go short when entries revealed imo. And might be able to steal 33/1 plus now.
    Requested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Requested.
      Thank you
      Worth a try.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Thank you
        Worth a try.
        No luck

Hi

Thank you for your email.

All entries for the handicap races at Cheltenham will be announced on Thursday, at this point we will release on site all definitive runners.

At this point, you will be able to select your horse if it is a confirmed runner.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, scroll to the bottom of the bet365 website, select bet365 FAQ and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team

Comment

No luck

Hi

All entries for the handicap races at Cheltenham will be announced on Thursday, at this point we will release on site all definitive runners.

At this point, you will be able to select your horse if it is a confirmed runner.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, scroll to the bottom of the bet365 website, select bet365 FAQ and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team
          Thanks.
          Will be interesting to see if he's entered. And the opening price. Or kept as a novice for next season.

Comment

No luck

Hi

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team
            Iv wasted your time there kev.
            Given you Next years supreme winner though

Comment

• Only 42 entries for this, does that seem low? A lot of the races seem to be down on entires

Comment

Iv wasted your time there kev.
                Given you Next years supreme winner though
                Haha only takes 10 seconds... you owe me 20 seconds of my time.

Seems a fair trade for the Supreme winner haha.

Comment

• The fact Nicholls had not entered any in the Triumph is telling IMO.
                  He has clearly set out to target certain races at the Festival and the Fred Winter is one of them.
                  His record is very good, Henderson has one entry that isn't obviously well in and unless one of Gordon Elliotts is going to spring in the betting then it would pay to focus on nicholls entries. Looks likely to me that he will have a reasonable return on this race. Act of valour has every chance of going off fav.

Comment

• Lisp and Nube Negra put up

Act of Valour NRNB 25/1
                    Sao NRNB 20/1
                    Redicean NRNB 14/1

Are my bets so far... probably only 1 runner there.

Comment

https://www.oddschecker.com/tips/hor...hurdle-preview

Lisp and Nube Negra put up

Act of Valour NRNB 25/1
                      Sao NRNB 20/1
                      Redicean NRNB 14/1

Are my bets so far... probably only 1 runner there.
                      Been a few words about Nube Negra around, RP Podcast someone mentioned him too.

Done both Nube Negra & Act Of Valour tonight, only 1pt e/way as hadn't massively invested in this race as of yet.

Early exchange bets were Act Of Valour, Sussex Ranger (not a fan of his prep last night) and Sao.

Comment

• King of May 33-1 Bet365 looks good price. not on oddschecker.
                        128 not bad rating and was given steady enough ride in behind Act Of Valour and we have a dream.

Comment

• In the Wednesday FJ Yankee thread, Aldie posted, referring to Act of Valour;
                          “Sam TD said on the racing post podcast last Monday that he was the handicap horse he was most looking forward to riding in the Fred Winter saying it was a decent mark”

My concern regarding AOV is that connections have talked about him - something in the past that they have never done when they have a plot horse laid out for the race.
                          Sanctuaire had one run before Cheltenham and I didn’t see a word mentioned,
                          Katgary went straight there and was very unlucky not to win. Again no word mentioned until after the race when the only word from PN was to Jacobs in the weighing room when he politely enquired “what the f**k happened!?”
                          Qualando was probably as big a surprise to PN as anybody and the stable first string, All Yours, came 5th but of course went on to Aintree 4 weeks later and won the juvenile hurdle.
                          Diego du Charmil was AP fav weeks before the race with PN saying nothing other than completely denying that it was a stable gamble, only to confirm after the race that it was the only horse he backed at that years festival.
                          Last year he tipped Dreamcatching as a live chance - it came 15th with Dolos 13th both at 12/1.
                          If AOV was this years plot horse I would have expected it to be much shorter and for much longer than he is and certainly not be subject to Sam’s enthusiastic comments.
                          If there is a PN plot then the one that ticks some of the the boxes is of course Sao but is price is too big and lets be honest, his last run was very disappointing.
                          So I’m looking elsewhere for this year and, subject to his mark I’m most interested in Mitchouka who reminds me of Campeador who was unlucky to fall at the last when challenging strongly when DDC won.

Comment

• The more interesting aspect of STD quote was he was aware of the interest the yard had in Act of Valours mark, and mentioned it as his handicap tip for the festival in a podcast on the day the horse was allocated it's mark of 136. Implying the whole yard was awaiting the news.
                            And it's even more of a clue as I think Heskin rides doesn't he ?

Comment

• I, personally, wouldn't read too much into the STD chat, he isn't riding one in the Fred Winter and was asked to put one up, and is it only the 2 that Nicholls has in it anyway? He had to pick one of them and AOV has shown more than Sao, so really it was a bit of a no brainer.

He has no pressure picking one as he is not riding either.

Comment

• he was asked for a handicapper for the festival not just that race. Harry Derham also mentioned it when asked for festival tips.
                                And yard gambles are usually already down by now, so it's usual to start letting on at this stage.
                                Think Nicholls has four still entered
                                Last edited by Quevega; 22 February 2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X