Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

County Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
    Reigning Supreme been in my tracker also, got tons of ability. Which race can you see him taking in?

Has entry in 4m but I reckon Ultima or Kim Muir more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
      Cheers for that chaps. On my notes the 4 miler at present.
      Lovely handicap mark though...

Comment

I’ll amend my notes. Thank you ��

I’m trying to find out about Mall Dini as well. Also has options but I like him for the Kim Muir

Comment

Has Reigning Supreme had issues?

Just seems extremely lightly raced.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

They've always seem him as a chaser so packed him away early last year. No issues as far as i'm aware, just been bringing him along quietly

Comment

They've always seem him as a chaser so packed him away early last year. No issues as far as i'm aware, just been bringing him along quietly

Ran in same race as Gold Present last year on 26 Dec. Nicky usually sends a good on to it. Others include Radjhani Express.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Got an entry Friday at Kempton and 2 on Saturday (Newbury and Warwick)

Comment

Have asked Hills to add him to their 'to win any race' market so will see what they come back with..

Comment

Cheers.

Just wondered if there had been an underlying problem or he was difficult to get ready really.

Comment

Betfair Hurdle on Saturday, historically a trial for the county..
                      Looked back over the last 20years of the Betfair (1997-2017) placed horse only (first 4 home in the Betfair)
                      of those horses, 56 have gone on to compete at the festival (same year)
                      34% of those have won or placed in their respective Fest targets(County,Coral,Supreme, Champion) and if you increase this to 5th placed finishes at the Festival the stat rises to 45%..

Make of it what you will guys...its only a stat i worked out for a bit of fun...

Comment

fancy barra e/w here if it showed up. could go for the coral. second to lets dance last year in the mares novice. ran a cracker there in leopardstown after not running since november. mares allowance as well. could end up in the coral cup but think that might be a bit far for her

Comment

Originally posted by Roadtorespect View Post
                          fancy barra e/w here if it showed up. could go for the coral. second to lets dance last year in the mares novice. ran a cracker there in leopardstown after not running since november. mares allowance as well. could end up in the coral cup but think that might be a bit far for her
                          I think this is a great shout. Backed her last week and couldn't believe the 28/1 available. One definitely on my shortlist.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                            I think this is a great shout. Backed her last week and couldn't believe the 28/1 available. One definitely on my shortlist.
                            cant see it in the betting on any of the sites. who was offering 28-1 if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

There is no mares allowance in a handicap.

Comment

Was 28/1 for mares handicap at Leopardstown on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X