Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

County Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone think Ivanovich Gorbatov is on a Handy enough mark (down 3 to 147) for this now?

Smashed into favourite in this last year.

Comment

Did a brief review of trainers a few weeks back with their handicap winners and noticed that in recent years Mullins had taken both Wicklow Brave & Killultagh Vic across the Irish sea during the season of their wins. Had a quick look at his runners in the UK this year and Bleu Et Rogue stuck out as a possibility. Can't seem to remember Mullins winning a handicap for JP though.

Comment

What is the record of horses coming back having run well in this does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
          Does anyone think Ivanovich Gorbatov is on a Handy enough mark (down 3 to 147) for this now?

Smashed into favourite in this last year.
          I really hope they step him up in trip at the festival and go for the Coral Cup.

If he did go for the county he'd be in my radar but I struggle to see any excuse for his defeat last season.

Comment

Was on Wicklow Brave when he won this.

Pulled up at Sandown a few days before he then went on and thrashed his rivals by 8 lengths in this.

Still no idea what happened at Sandown tho

Comment

Pulled up at Sandown a few days before he then went on and thrashed his rivals by 8 lengths in this.

Did he not miss the start at Sandown?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I really hope they step him up in trip at the festival and go for the Coral Cup.

If he did go for the county he'd be in my radar but I struggle to see any excuse for his defeat last season.
                Could be a good shout. He’s sat in my potentials list at the moment. Quite a few in that list that are unbacked (diamond king. Singlefarmpayment, tiger roll, reigning supreme to name a few haha)

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
                  Correct, then looked after.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I think he may well of done actually. I’ll Have to rewatch , i remember ruby trying to tag him on to the back but couldn’t get him going.

Worked out well in the end tho

Comment

The owners seem to target this race and should have won 3 of the last 4 times. Probably why bookies taking no risks.

Comment

It’s a race I have done well in over the years. In fact I’ve had the winner 4 out of the last 5 times since I’ve been going to the festival.

Only superb story has stumped me

Comment

Fair play Jon. I was on Serge last year and thought he won. Had Lac Fontana, Ted Veale and got a tip for Alderwood at 25/1.

Reigning Supreme has entries the weekend over 3m, one I’ve been checking for a while.

Comment

Fair play Jon. I was on Serge last year and thought he won. Had Lac Fontana, Ted Veale and got a tip for Alderwood at 25/1.

Reigning Supreme has entries the weekend over 3m, one I’ve been checking for a while.
                            Reigning Supreme been in my tracker also, got tons of ability. Which race can you see him taking in?

Comment

Funny how you have Lucky races isn’t it.

I always seem to back the Wokingham winner on the flat at RA as well

While my record in the festival bumper is woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                                Reigning Supreme been in my tracker also, got tons of ability. Which race can you see him taking in?
                                Cheers for that chaps. On my notes the 4 miler at present.

Comment

Working...
                                X