Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

County Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Remiluc has a squeak in this currently 33/1,also Hunters call at 14/1 both ew

Comment

• I'm going to give the handicaps a go later ,. keep these gems coming fellas!!

Comment

• Whether the Supreme Horseracing Club-owned Bunk Off Early returns to the Cheltenham Festival is still up in the air.

Comment

• Archie,
          The Supreme Horseracing Club have another horse going to cheltenham with a decent chance. The name escapes me

Comment

• For those of you sweet on Flying Tiger for this... PP are 25/1 NRNB at the moment for some strange reason? 12's and 14's elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
              For those of you sweet on Flying Tiger for this... PP are 25/1 NRNB at the moment for some strange reason? 12's and 14's elsewhere.
              Spotted that myself but seems to be an oddschecker error as i logged on and they were 12/1!

Comment

• Do we know if Max Dynamite is running in this? Caught the end of the RP preview and no mention again fron Patrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                  Do we know if Max Dynamite is running in this? Caught the end of the RP preview and no mention again fron Patrick.
                  I am hoping he goes for the Coral Cup... not seen anything either way though

Comment

• Rich ricci said he was a while ago , .going to the county hurdle
                    Last edited by BigChaang; 5 March 2018, 09:35 PM. Reason: c

Comment

• I've got a small ante post wager on Chesterfield for this and don't know how to feel about it winning a bumper at Kempton today. Wasn't too bothered about it running in the race, thought it could be classed as a racecourse gallop but now it's gone to all the bother of actually winning I can't help thinking it's now a negative, although the market disagrees slightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        I am hoping he goes for the Coral Cup... not seen anything either way though
                        Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                        Rich ricci said he was a while ago , .going to the county hurdle
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Max Dynamite may go to Coral - DC</p>&mdash; gaultstats (@gaultstats) <a href="https://twitter.com/gaultstats/status/970796351138263041?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 5, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like David Casey is in disagreement 1 minute ago haha

Comment

• Be a real shame if Casey is correct but might well help his jumping to go longer distance

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                            Be a real shame if Casey is correct but might well help his jumping to go longer distance
                            I don't think he is quick enough to win the County Hurdle.

I think the Coral CUp is exactly what he needs.

He's run in the Melbourne Cup... that distance on the flat isn't 2 mile county hurdle winner speed for me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I don't think he is quick enough to win the County Hurdle.

I think the Coral CUp is exactly what he needs.

He's run in the Melbourne Cup... that distance on the flat isn't 2 mile county hurdle winner speed for me....
                              Be careful of what D Casey said, I'm not saying some of these panelist's are lying at all.
                              I've watched most of them so far and a lot look like they've turned up after work with no preparation at all and are just musing and talking out loud. Most have not got up to date information at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                                Be careful of what D Casey said, I'm not saying some of these panelist's are lying at all.
                                I've watched most of them so far and a lot look like they've turned up after work with no preparation at all and are just musing and talking out loud. Most have not got up to date information at all.
                                I think Casey is one person you really have to listen to. I believe he is considered one of best judges in Mullins yard. Max D -Coral Yorkhill Ryanair Double

Comment

Working...
                                X