Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Humble looks a chaser looking at that frame , looked totally outpaced turning in when pace quickened .

Comment

• I think archie called it a few days ago, leave your prep run until 18 days before the big gig and there's a problem, clearly training issues and now unlikely to run, but don't dismiss he could come good later in the season and beyond....

Comment

• Danny Kirwan misses Cheltenham for Aintree

Comment

• Originally posted by qzy View Post
          Danny Kirwan misses Cheltenham for Aintree
          He certainly does.
          But was never a plan to go here
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Interesting Quote from Mullins

Mullins: What Holographic did at Punchestown was extraordinary
            That's the view from the man himself on Weatherbys Champion Bumper candidate Hollowgraphic. Does that make him the Mullins number one in a race he has won eight times ?
            Son Patrick told David Jennings in an interview coming up later on @RP_TV that he felt that Blackbow's win at the Dublin Racing Festival was "the best Bumper performance of the season." Is there a little bit of difference in opinion between Mullins pere et fils I wonder?

Comment

• I imagine Patrick will sit on the one with the form in the book... and Ruby be on Hollowgraphic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                I imagine Patrick will sit on the one with the form in the book... and Ruby be on Hollowgraphic....
                Got everything crossed that's the case Kev.

Comment

• Does anyone give didtheyleaveuoutto form more credit through beating bullionare who beat midnight stroll pretty handy who in turn was only a neck behind next destination. I know I might be reaching at straws here

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post
                    Does anyone give didtheyleaveuoutto form more credit through beating bullionare who beat midnight stroll pretty handy who in turn was only a neck behind next destination. I know I might be reaching at straws here
                    I give him credit for everything! The only worry would be if it comes up soft, that worry based on trainer comments about not wanting any rain the night before rather than breeding

Comment

• Hoping for decent ground which usually is on the Friday. Can seen him coming late n winning with that turn of foot alot like moon racers renewal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                        Interesting Quote from Mullins
                        Willie definitely rates Hollowgraphic as I saw him put it up as his "Handicap dark horse/Tip" for the festival. This was when asked by that racing blogger fella, immediately after racing at the dublin festival, and he'd just seen Blackbow win the best bumper of the season.
                        Strongest bumper I've seen for a few years I think. The Gifford horse looks useful also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post
                          Hoping for decent ground which usually is on the Friday. Can seen him coming late n winning with that turn of foot alot like moon racers renewal
                          The Friday......??

Comment

• I've had a bit of the 25s on Gallahers Cross with Hills for this pre bumper entries coming out. Might not be entered but if not then money back as he won't be in another race at the festival. His 3l 4th to didtheyleavemeoutto is top form, and to my eye he was the only one able to go the same pace in the last furlong. If soft ground, and in the hands of henderson rather than gifford, he's one i want onside

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                              I've had a bit of the 25s on Gallahers Cross with Hills for this pre bumper entries coming out. Might not be entered but if not then money back as he won't be in another race at the festival. His 3l 4th to didtheyleavemeoutto is top form, and to my eye he was the only one able to go the same pace in the last furlong. If soft ground, and in the hands of henderson rather than gifford, he's one i want onside
                              He is entered and does run.

I like him also. But i haven't backed him.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• One that might be worth a small e/w at a big price is Thebannerkingrebel of Jamie Snowden's. I know they think a lot of him and he's been impressive in his wins at Warwick and Bangor.

Comment

Working...
                                X