Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m gutted I didn’t do Getabird/Samcro double too. Got Samcro any race but that double should have come to mind quicker. Fair form boost for ITCF today, think on good ground he’d give Getabird plenty to think about in the Supreme

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Very little?

Who else do you want him to beat on the bridle?

He has CRUSHED them.

He wins this easily.

I agree Kev. Looked an aeroplane

Comment

• The 2019 ante post markets open in 5 minutes - which race do you back Samcro for?

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          The 2019 ante post markets open in 5 minutes - which race do you back Samcro for?
          RSA for me... similar to this season where he'll probably be able to win any distance. Gigginstown have been pretty adament about him being a future Gold Cup horse so I think they'll go 3m route 2nd half of next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Single

To Win Any Race at Cheltenham - 2018 - Win or E/W

Samcro14/1

Stake:£60.00

Potential Returns:£900.00

I have the same stake at 16s ballymore on the day pp cut to 8s and without emailing stanJ my bets only go up to 5th of January through the mobile website and I can't copy and paste my screenshots.
            The above bet is ftom the 22nd august
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Single

Samcro14/1

I have the same stake at 16s ballymore on the day pp cut to 8s and without emailing stanJ my bets only go up to 5th of January through the mobile website and I can't copy and paste my screenshots.
              I don't disbelieve you, it was the way FM said it that got me, reminded me so much of one of my mates when we used to bet in-play on the football

Comment

Single

Samcro14/1

I'm only winding you up Scooby - don't take it personally, I certainly don't.

Apologies if I offended

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  I'm only winding you up Scooby - don't take it personally, I certainly don't.

Apologies if I offended
                  No worries I'm not offended
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

No worries I'm not offended

Comment

• Nice boost for OTBS

Comment

• I know Gigi are all about chasers but he’d win the Champion Hurdle next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          I know Gigi are all about chasers but he’d win the Champion Hurdle next year
                          I'm pretty sure Buveur D'air would have beaten that field today too ...

COuld be brilliant next season, Sanitin, OTBS, Samcro ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            I'm pretty sure Buveur D'air would have beaten that field today too ...

COuld be brilliant next season, Sanitin, OTBS, Samcro ....
                            Agree, wouldn't call him a CH horse, and we will likely never find out anyway as connections are keen, as they normally are at Gigginstown, to go chasing with him, Gold Cup his target one day.

Comment

• Imagine they'd go chasing with Samcro

What a beast! Hopefully he's able to transition over without any issues

Comment

• Anyone think Mullins bingo became a little easier today? I don’t think there’s any doubt that Getabird and Next Destination are Mullins best novices and I don’t think he’ll want to take Samcro on with either of them. Samcro’s performance could mean Next Destinstion is sent for the Albert Bartlett. He can then take Samcro on with Duc Des Genievres who could run an honourable 2nd/3rd and means the big guns aren’t “wasted”. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X