Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    What would the thoughts be to Samcro’s potential price on the day? I can cash out for a big profit now with B365 on my each way single.

I could replace this as a win single and make a higher potential profit, or I could replace it with the NRNB concession for a tiny profit, but also have the BOG and NRNB concessions.

I’m thinking if he hoses up tomorrow, you aren’t getting much bigger than 6-4 on the day even though they’ll be trying to buy your money in the morning.

Tough decision. Cash and take the 6/4 NRNB BOG or take 15/8 without any concession? I’ll be leaving my doubles ongoing
    There won’t be any 6/4 on the day

11/10 on the morning from a couple looking to push him out but that’s about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
      There won’t be any 6/4 on the day

11/10 on the morning from a couple looking to push him out but that’s about it
      He hasn't won Tomorrow yet
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I feel today's the day we truly see if the hype is real! Personally I would like to see an absolute freak of a horse running all over Sharjah and co. But it's not going to be that easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
          I feel today's the day we truly see if the hype is real! Personally I would like to see an absolute freak of a horse running all over Sharjah and co. But it's not going to be that easy!
          It COULD be that easy. Depends how much you rate sharjah and real steel, The pair have beat nothing themselves.
          And early doors got a good beating by mengli khan.

You'd need one of the top dogs in there next destination, getabird, even mengli khan. I'd expect any of them 3 would win this, getabird in a canter.
          You can't get a line through duc des genievres because we have no idea how 2 mile suits him. Possibly through early doors to mengli khan. But how reliable that would be is anyones guess.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 4 February 2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            It COULD be that easy. Depends how much you rate sharjah and real steel, The pair have beat nothing themselves.
            And early doors got a good beating by mengli khan.

You'd need one of the top dogs in there next destination, getabird, even mengli khan. I'd expect any of them 3 would win this, and getabird in a canter.
            You really rate Getabird then Scooby? Supreme bound in your view?

Comment

• Today is a big day for Samcro backers. This is a real test and one I hope he passes with flying colours. I can't wait!!

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me if the Supreme and Ballymore hurdle winners are running against each other today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                  You really rate Getabird then Scooby? Supreme bound in your view?
                  More of a fact I don't really rate real steel / sharjah as, as good as mengli khan/ getabird/ next destination of the Irish horses.
                  And yes supreme.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 4 February 2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    It wouldn't surprise me if the Supreme and Ballymore hurdle winners are running against each other today.
                    I'd be very suprised personally. But still an interesting race. I'd expect samcro to take this easily and go ballymore. Can't see any of the leftovers getting close to the supreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      It wouldn't surprise me if the Supreme and Ballymore hurdle winners are running against each other today.
                      Agree. If Samcro lives up to his lofty reputation then he will go odds on for the Ballymore and probably win it. Sharjah is key here. If he runs an impressive race in second and really tests Samcro, then that would leave him towards the top of the supreme market where he would have every chance in March.

Comment

• Not NRNB but Ladbrokes are 15/8 Samcro for Ballymore which boosts to 2/1..

Comment

• Always stuck by OTBS for this race. Course form at Cheltenham and will love the track come March time.

Comment

• Christ, I'm nervous!

Comment

• Very good done the business. But still learned very little.

Comment

• WOW where does he go after that?? he is the second coming lol

Comment

Working...
                                X