Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

JLT Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice synopsis Kev. I'd be inclined to take Rathvinden out of your list. A nice handicap more in line with his ability.

Comment

• The form of BAMAKO MORIVIERE's last run against Jury Duty is working out well.

JD won a grade 2 next time out.
      Woodland Opera won a grade 2 next time out.

25/1 seems too big considering he wants better ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by toptotoeted View Post
        The form of BAMAKO MORIVIERE's last run against Jury Duty is working out well.

Tombstone also boosts that form winning the grade 3 novice chase at Navan. Currently 20/1 to win any race with Hills

Comment

• Originally posted by toptotoeted View Post
          The form of BAMAKO MORIVIERE's last run against Jury Duty is working out well.

Welcome to the forum.

Have you dabbled in the race yet yourself? Some decent judges think BM is a play at the price he is now from what I read...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Dalko moriviere goes novice hurdling.
            Chacun pour soi had a setback. He's also a very keen runner

Bamako moriviere I like but a lack of entry anywhere when Willie block enters them and pulled from his target in the drinmore would worry me.
            But the fact the exchanges have never offered any prices bigger for BM than the bookies for the JLT would suggest that nothing major is wrong?
            Last edited by Brital; 19 December 2017, 11:43 PM. Reason: Wasn’t obvious which horse I was referring to

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
              But the fact the exchanges have never offered any prices bigger for BM than the bookies for the JLT would suggest that nothing major is wrong?
              I'm not so sure. But will keep an eye out . The race that death duty is going for would have looked ideal. The drinmore was the original plan. .... ie arctic fire who iv been pretty sure is out from a long way back. . I'd be cautious.

Wouldn't touch personally.
              Arctic fire
              Bamako moriviere
              Great field
              Penhill..
              Sayyar
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I'm not so sure. But will keep an eye out . The race that death duty is going for would have looked ideal. The drinmore was the original plan. .... ie arctic fire who iv been pretty sure is out from a long way back. . I'd be cautious.

Wouldn't touch personally.
                Arctic fire
                Bamako moriviere
                Great field
                Penhill..
                Sayyar

Good news for anyone who's backed Sutton place for this or any race though. He deffinately had a race course schooling over fences on Sunday and is in full work. Hopefully he stays sound and will be out in the next 2 weeks .

Comment

Good news for anyone who's backed Sutton place for this or any race though. He deffinately had a race course schooling over fences on Sunday and is in full work. Hopefully he stays sound and will be out in the next 2 weeks .

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                    Him and cause of causes were on the list. Schooled together after racing.

Comment

Him and cause of causes were on the list. Schooled together after racing.

Great to hear Cause is skipping over the birch.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for that Archie.

Comment

• thanks Archie.

Comment

• Only just noticed finians Oscar is running tomorrow. I assumed he wouldn't be declared. Only a 3 runner field but they are a decent 3 at that. Hed want to be winning this, though I'm not completely confident that he will.

Comment

• According to paddy oddss death duty now goes 2 miles at Christmas against footpad. I wouldn't have thought that would have been likely but ........

Comment

Working...
                                X