Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

JLT Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will also add i just took the 20s on modus for this race.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I've topped up on Willoughby Court at 12/1. 3pts

I think that's incredibly fair for a festival winner over the distance who jumped well in the main and best two creditable rivals.
      The 12/1 tempted me in too. I think WC did that comfortably today. He'll be less than half that price on the day. A good performance.

Comment

• Agree that being beaten by last years Neptune winner isn't bad form and I don't think he should go back over hurdles ... but I'd definitely hope 3m would bring the improvement needed for a festival race

Comment

• I'd feel I would only be backing WC for place money, provided FO turns up for this, obviously every chance he still takes on the Arkle, but if not FO has some turn of foot that will see WC trailing IMO. Yanworth couldn't get going quick enough for me, FO doesn't have that issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            I'd feel I would only be backing WC for place money, provided FO turns up for this, obviously every chance he still takes on the Arkle, but if not FO has some turn of foot that will see WC trailing IMO. Yanworth couldn't get going quick enough for me, FO doesn't have that issue.
            Agree with most of that CoD. I still don't think FO runs in this though so make WC a decent bet at the odds.......festival form and all that

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Agree with most of that CoD. I still don't think FO runs in this though so make WC a decent bet at the odds.......festival form and all that
              Very true, there was a whole list on previous festival winners coming back to the festival and it was, on the whole, profitable. I think Jono and Kev sorted it all out, so I couldn't put you off backing a previous festival winner.

Comment

• Previous festival form is one the main things i consider tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  That's precisely where I'm at. I'll actually consider an each way multiple with WC in on the Thursday because I think he's rock solid all things considered ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    That's precisely where I'm at. I'll actually consider an each way multiple with WC in on the Thursday because I think he's rock solid all things considered ...
                    Confirmed target, 2/1 for the place, seems fair to me guys, may join you!

Comment

• 12/1 looks a fair price for WC. Very good performance today. Even if Yanworths jumping improve WC will still have him on toast. Another plus is you know what race he's going to.

Comment

• I'm pleased with that today from WC, although must admit would be massively worried if FO turns up here, I have FO for Arkle. Plenty twists and turns yet though you would imagine

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                          I'm pleased with that today from WC, although must admit would be massively worried if FO turns up here, I have FO for Arkle. Plenty twists and turns yet though you would imagine
                          The smart play is a FO(Arkle) WC(JLT) double 116/1

I said that in jest, then decided I actually am going to back it

Comment

• Won't go over board as he hasn't smashed Rathvinden but he looked comfortable and solid ..... still like DD for this based on that... certainly a big player!

Comment

• That was good. Still could go either race and glad I'm on him for both. Lets see if he can do it on better ground.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                That was good. Still could go either race and glad I'm on him for both. Lets see if he can do it on better ground.
                                Can't see him going RSA now.

As I am typing Gordon is saying he thinks JLT is the trip although now saying they might skip Cheltenham

Comment

Working...
                                X