Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
    Assumed oddschecker was just slow, were you able to get on? Traders must be asleep at the wheel.
    Yes got on easily 5 mins or so after race
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Still on site at 16s now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Still on site at 16s now.
        Bet confirmed Thanks for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
          Bet confirmed Thanks for that.
          Good luck. He's got a decent ew chance, rare I'd have an ew bet but at that price after his win I'd take an exception.

Also helps Bristol de mai just won, target would be all but nailed on. Simon munir just said TN won't be going to the king george.

Comment

• Taking performance that from Top Notch , fast and low.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
              Taking performance that from Top Notch , fast and low.
              I can't have Top Notch for any race at the festival.

Comment

• Top Notch won as he should have won, absolutely zero chance does he win the Ryanair at the festival. Nice price for place purposes but
                it will be a hot race this year the Ryanair and there’s nothing to suggest that at level he has a chance of winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
                  Top Notch won as he should have won, absolutely zero chance does he win the Ryanair at the festival. Nice price for place purposes but
                  it will be a hot race this year the Ryanair and there’s nothing to suggest that at level he has a chance of winning

May well be a hot race. It may well also be a race with what I would see as a beatable fav in un de sceaux.
                  Do I think top notch will Win, NO
                  Do I think he will go close and could win YES
                  The couple I could pick out would be unlikely to go here
                  There's not much in the betting that I think will end up in the Ryanair to be fair and the jlt form is decent,

Djakadam
                  Min
                  Fox Norton
                  Douvan
                  Would be the 4 id probably put in front of top notch personally, no more than 2 of them would run, and it would be a short price that none of them ran. Disko would be a close call, but I believe he should go for the gold cup and 3 miles with a little bit of cut in the ground suits him best.

He destroyed a fair bunch there today, i for one diddnt expect him to win as easily as that. He's still a young horse finding his feet over fences, on his performance today I genuinely believe that could have won last year's ryanair, and no reason to think he cant improve from that.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 25 November 2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
                    Top Notch won as he should have won, absolutely zero chance does he win the Ryanair at the festival. Nice price for place purposes but
                    Zero chance? I was on at 16s from a month or two so
                    ...... staggered its still available after that win

Mullins will have the fav this but to say top notch had zero chance is the boldest statement I've seen in ages!

The target was confirmed at the start of the season by Hendo and I think you wouldn't lay it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Mullins will have the fav this but to say top notch had zero chance is the boldest statement I've seen in ages!

The target was confirmed at the start of the season by Hendo and I think you wouldn't lay it?
                      Just watched the jlt back, we all know yorkhill idles in front but if top notch met the second last it could have been a very different result, I'd be all over him for this race now
                      I'm aware you backed him earlier kev, good shout. I wanted to see him back out this season after his run at Aintree, but was taken by his jumping and the way be travelled yesterday, I can't believe he's still 16s after that.

Top notch ew 16s
                      Min 14s win only if he goes here

I'd be very happy to go there with That,
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 26 November 2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Its not really a bold statement. Top Notch has never won at Cheltenham, and certainly won't be winning at the fez. He'll always find a few to good no matter what the quality of the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          Its not really a bold statement. Top Notch has never won at Cheltenham, and certainly won't be winning at the fez. He'll always find a few to good no matter what the quality of the race.
                          What do you think of his run in the jlt? . Take 2 mins of your time to watch on jockey club videos.
                          I was watching yorkhill on the day, diddnt notice it until I just watched back.
                          Last edited by Scooby91; 26 November 2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't be so dismissive of Top Notch, I think he's a rock solid horse for the Ryanair and it'll take a good one to beat him.

Comment

Zero chance was an unnecessarily strong wine fuelled statement! Looking at the potential line up he is a pretty solid each way bet and I agree overpriced. I wouldn’t see him winning it but that’s only because I’ve convinced myself that Douvan or Min go for this race - Min Champion Chase, Douvan Gold Cup (still think he is worth a try over that trip on breeding alone), with Un De Sceaux and Djakadam representing Mullins in this lesser race and Top Notch would have a strong chance

Comment

• Like all horses from Munir and Souede, they are patiently brought along as novices and educated with a view to their chasing career, as a result of this campaigning they get underrated and under bet. Fill your boots, coz the people will be cottoning soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X