Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided to make Douvan my biggest winner in the race. (All NRNB)

Yorkhill is already next for me, as I've fancied him to come here for a while (6/1 any race ) and 10s NRNB already for this. Plus multiples. All win only though... which I'm not too concerned about, as I think he'd beat UDS on his best day, but can't be sure he'd run his race based on this seasons form... looking at the fiueld he obvioiusly SHOULD place, however he's a little bit like Faugheen....boom or bust?

Added Djakadam NRNB at 14s with Boyle... e/w - I couldn't see him out of the 3 if he came here. Excellent festival record, good record at this distance and 14s is a decent price. I'd just about prefer UDS.

Min I have at 14/1 but not NRNB, I'll let that ride - don't think he'll run but if he does that 14s is a decent return... he wouldn't be out of the 3 - I do prefer UDS as a horse and therefore I'm going to just leave this one.

Bachasson I've got on the exchanges at a much bigger price for a small stake... no chance he comes here IMO or beats UDS...and each way I'll just leave as he'd still be a backable each way price regardless... if I wanted to get lumpy - which I won't. He goes Gold Cup....

Benie Des Dieux I cashed out for the Ryanair... think she's certain to go the mares route...and at 12/1 e/w I'm not convinced I'd fancy her anyway... certainly not to beat UDS anyway. I can leave her at that price as I wouldn't expect her to place.

Comment

• Fair play to whoever it was that tipped Cloudy Dream e/w BTW.... at 16s. Now 8s and has a decent each way chance. No chance of winning still IMO but I thought that was NOT a good bet, and in terms of value it looks like it is now

Comment

• Don't think there's any chance of douvan going for this, trying a new trip after a year off? No chance

Comment

• Thanks for highlighting the potential of this cutting up. I can't really see Douvan in this but L'ami Serge, Djakadam and Yorkhill could and would be much shorter. I've backed all three ew 1/4 3 places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistycat1970 View Post
            Don't think there's any chance of douvan going for this, trying a new trip after a year off? No chance
            Well its not long until you'd get your money back. He'd go off even money fav and he got left in the entries.

Not no chance .... just a tiny chance

Comment

• According to atr this morning Yorkhill is set to take his chance in the ch, I hope they're wrong, I have him for this, also on Cloudy Dream at 14's, I think Brian Hughes has made him his nap of the meeting, looked really good to me against Native River at this distance, just didn't get home, stays this trip well though, and handles soft

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                According to atr this morning Yorkhill is set to take his chance in the ch, I hope they're wrong, I have him for this, also on Cloudy Dream at 14's, I think Brian Hughes has made him his nap of the meeting, looked really good to me against Native River at this distance, just didn't get home, stays this trip well though, and handles soft

That quotes taken from the final furlong pod. Was also before the 5 day decs.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  That quotes taken from the final furlong pod. Was also before the 5 day decs.
                  Cheers Scooby, I hope that quote turns out to be nonsense, would love to see him in this, plus already nursing a sizeable loss for backing him in the Gold cup. I wonder which way Ruby will go if he turns up here

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                    Cheers Scooby, I hope that quote turns out to be nonsense, would love to see him in this, plus already nursing a sizeable loss for backing him in the Gold cup. I wonder which way Ruby will go if he turns up here
                    It's not Nonsense by any means .
                    It's just the plan at the time.

And things may or not change on a daily basis.

Comment

• How long before we find out douvan is missing from the qmcc declarations and gets confirmed here. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        How long before we find out douvan is missing from the qmcc declarations and gets confirmed here. ?
                        Not much money admittedly but the exchanges are certainly pointing that way now, last matched at 8 (7/1).

Comment

• Did Mullins not say a couple of months ago that he sees douvan purely as a two miler? And now people say he could go for this race after a year off, last week I commented that uds was a rock solid favourite at 2-1, he won last year after pulling for 2 miles, if it settles this year it wins comfortably

Comment

• Douvan confirmed

Comment

• DOUVAN runs here!

Comment

• Wow. Great call Scooby!!

Comment

Working...
                                X