Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henderson isn't likely to parachute anything in to this race is he?
    If anything had a better chance than Top Notch he'd have had them in it anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Henderson isn't likely to parachute anything in to this race is he?
      If anything had a better chance than Top Notch he'd have had them in it anyway?
      they are entered

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        Missed the news Quevega. If only I was asleep, instead of taking my kids here, there and everywhere!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          ffs......................another one!!
          He's taken down a few on my AP multis too FM.
          That said I was so disappointed with him at Ascot my confidence has been waning since, so the ones where he's NRNB I actually think are in better shape now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            Missed the news Quevega. If only I was asleep, instead of taking my kids here, there and everywhere!!
            only messing sir

Comment

they are entered
              None of them we're ever intended though.

I'd be really shocked in L'ami or Gold Present turned up.... wouldn't fancy either either which might be what is fueling my thought process!

Comment

• I am still hopeful Yorkhill runs ... clutching at straws that Top Notch being out makes ANY difference whatsoever

Comment

None of them we're ever intended though.

I'd be really shocked in L'ami or Gold Present turned up.... wouldn't fancy either either which might be what is fueling my thought process!
                  I don't fancythem either. but might be a more profitable prep run for Gold Present.

Comment

only messing sir
                    I know, so was I

Comment

I don't fancythem either. but might be a more profitable prep run for Gold Present.
                      Potentially, I suppose.

When Waiting Paitently comes out, what price will UDS get cut to?

Comment

Potentially, I suppose.

When Waiting Paitently comes out, what price will UDS get cut to?
                        Didn't same sort of thing happen last year ? then he was bigger on the day ?
                        I was against him last year but ended up with top notch at 12s and empire of dirt 33s against it so able to back him on the morning.
                        This year I've got WP 18-1 BDFlos 12s and cloudy dream 16s.
                        I'll have to double him with Laurina I reckon.

Comment

• Providing there is no late switches from WPM, UDS a stone banker here for me.

Comment

Didn't same sort of thing happen last year ? then he was bigger on the day ?
                            I was against him last year but ended up with top notch at 12s and empire of dirt 33s against it so able to back him on the morning.
                            This year I've got WP 18-1 BDFlos 12s and cloudy dream 16s.
                            I'll have to double him with Laurina I reckon.
                            I think that'll be a double that the bookies boost in the next few days .... 5/1? 4/1? Maybe!

Comment

• Im seeing a few people seem to think min will end up here. Actually makes sense since everyone in the yard including willie dont seem to think he can reverse form with altior and ruby likely to pick douvan. Plus the fact yorkhill was being considered for this shows mullins doesnt mind running another one against uds

Comment

• I see that the Peterborough chase stat that I stick with religiously has stayed intact.

Comment

Working...
                                X