Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getabird better left handed track as well/

Comment

• 5/1 NRNB with PP seems quite generous based on that really?

Obviously no idea if they're ahead of the British novices BUT you wouldn't worry about it?!

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
        as predicted MK not good enough. Samcro comes here now???
        Don't see why they'd change Samcro based on MK?

Comment

• By the sounds of it, on better ground Getabird might be up in trip.... all options open!

Comment

• Managed to get some more on at 8/1 with VC.

Comment

• I think Sharjah is the key to the puzzle myself. If he's genuinely top class and wins the Deloitte well it could be him for the Supreme, Ballymore for Getabird and AB for Next Destination.

If he isnt then you'd have to think Getabird for the Supreme and ND for the Ballymore. Im sure Ruby will want to ride those two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                By the sounds of it, on better ground Getabird might be up in trip.... all options open!
                If Getabird goes Ballymore then surely Next Destination Supreme. If Getabird Supreme then Sharjah up in trip

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                  If Getabird goes Ballymore then surely Next Destination Supreme. If Getabird Supreme then Sharjah up in trip

I doubt youd drop ND in trip after getabird doing that over 2..

If think ruby would want.
                  Supreme getabird.
                  Ballymore ND
                  Bartlett take your pick there's about 9 or 10 that would get 3 miles and key trials coming up later.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    I doubt youd drop ND in trip after getabird doing that over 2.
                    Ricci will split up Getabird and Sharjah though surely. So Next Destination likely to be alongside one of them. If Sharjah impresses in the Deloitte then Ricci will see his best chance of two winners Sharjah Supreme Getabird Ballymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                      Ricci will split up Getabird and Sharjah though surely. So Next Destination likely to be alongside one of them. If Sharjah impresses in the Deloitte then Ricci will see his best chance of two winners Sharjah Supreme Getabird Ballymore?
                      Other way round I'd say. But time will tell.

Comment

• Getabird is the horse who beat the horse.

Sharjah is the horse that beat real steel atm.

Comment

• Can't see any betting angle in trying to guess now anyway with the Ricci/Mullins novices...

I wanted MK to win to make things easier, but that hasn't happened.

I don't think MK was disgraced though, still 2nd, jumped well and maybe will be better on better ground .... I still think he'll go for the Supreme .... 14/1 NRNB and 20s are probably right

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Can't see any betting angle in trying to guess now anyway with the Ricci/Mullins novices...

I wanted MK to win to make things easier, but that hasn't happened.

I don't think MK was disgraced though, still 2nd, jumped well and maybe will be better on better ground .... I still think he'll go for the Supreme .... 14/1 NRNB and 20s are probably right
                            Yeh no reason at all he won't go supreme he ran a good race. Just ran into one. Same way as many before him who went for the supreme.

Comment

• Agree entirely Kev. Gave the winner 6lb and I also thought it was a very canny ride from PT as he nicked a few lengths at the start. Bit of an over reaction at 20/1. If Getabird is the winner, he might not be too far away 6lb’s better off.

Comment

• ITCF formline takes a knock today. Can you really have a class2 & class4 horse winning a supreme. I nearly put it up as my lay of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X