Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
    I’m playing a different game and have had a nice punt on Mengli today. 13/8 too big a price for me in what is a match bet with a horse that he should have too many gears for over this trip
    I wouldnt knock that could well be the case.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
      Yeah that was my thinking, 16s id be on but 10s is tight. If he turns up wll be shorter though no doubt
      I think he'd become very short if he did win it today...

The Mullins/Walsh/Ricci factor would start to gather momentum and he'd be shorter than he should be...

At worst, he'd be 6/1 - and I think it isn't unreasonable to see him closer to 4/1.

Of course, if he doesn't win, he won't be running.

I think there is juice in the 10/1

Comment

I’m playing a different game and have had a nice punt on Mengli today. 13/8 too big a price for me in what is a match bet with a horse that he should have too many gears for over this trip
        I will be cheering that on, not brave enough to back it.

Comment

• Will take the 10/w with bet35. If he loses today I should be able to cash it anyway save waiting

Comment

Will take the 10/w with bet35. If he loses today I should be able to cash it anyway save waiting
            At a loss though id have thought if you wanted to cashout after the race.
            Would be interested to know if it wasn't. And I'd have to sort out an account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              At a loss though id have thought if you wanted to cashout after the race.
              Would be interested to know if it wasn't. And I'd have to sort out an account.
              Will depend what he drifts to from in my experience

If I was you ryan, if he gets beat and drifts I'd leave it if they offered my a cash out any less than full stake because I wouldn't expct him to run and its Best Odds Guar anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Will depend what he drifts to from in my experience

If I was you ryan, if he gets beat and drifts I'd leave it if they offered my a cash out any less than full stake because I wouldn't expct him to run and its Best Odds Guar anyway.
                Yes Kev i would only cash out for full. Would leave it for NRNB otherwise

Comment

Yes Kev i would only cash out for full. Would leave it for NRNB otherwise
                  Well we won't be cashing those bets out

Comment

• There's your supreme winner.

Comment

• Very, very impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Well we won't be cashing those bets out
                        Most certainly not

Comment

• Nice performance that. Mullins bingo is going to ramp up a notch after that.

Comment

• Mengli bubble burst! Samcro vs Getabird in the Supreme?

Comment

Mengli bubble burst! Samcro vs Getabird in the Supreme?
                              No samcro.

Comment

• as predicted MK not good enough. Samcro comes here now???

Comment

Working...
                                X