Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Not Sure my Mrs would be too happy at home either heavily pregnant or with a new born baby.
    Congrats mate and good luck! Although for someone with such a close eye on Cheltenham, may I say that's incredibly poor planning Imagine labour starting as the roar of the Supreme goes up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
      Congrats mate and good luck! Although for someone with such a close eye on Cheltenham, may I say that's incredibly poor planning Imagine labour starting as the roar of the Supreme goes up!!
      Hopefully she will still be able to hear me on the phone over the crowd and commentary .
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Hopefully she will still be able to hear me on the phone over the crowd and commentary .
        Haha. Don't think she will be too impressed when you put Mengli Scooby Khan forward as a first name though.

Comment

Haha. Don't think she will be too impressed when you put Mengli Scooby Khan forward as a first name though.
          in all seriousness tough race at the weekend be interesting to see who lines up id be confident he'd have the beating of sayar. Interesting to see if le richeburg and red jack both go for the race and how there related bumper form translates to hurdles.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 27 November 2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Yes it's going to be hugely informative. I am unsure about Sayar. I just hope that Stratum genuinely is one of Willie's better novices. In which case he might not have much to trouble MK.

Think the main dangers will come from elsewhere. I'm not overly keen on Red Jack either and think Joseph's will be the main competition.

Comment

• I'll be splitting my stakes between Red Jack and Mengli Khan for the time being. I've played Antey, Winter Soldier, Reel Steel in a few multis, but can't get as excited about them as Annamix. Going to stick with those with tried and tested form at the moment until the picture becomes a bit clearer.

Comment

Yes it's going to be hugely informative. I am unsure about Sayar. I just hope that Stratum genuinely is one of Willie's better novices. In which case he might not have much to trouble MK.

Think the main dangers will come from elsewhere. I'm not overly keen on Red Jack either and think Joseph's will be the main competition.
                Hard to tell. The first real test for them all. It's alright going 15 lengths clear on the bridle in a maiden but you learn very little..

Comment

• Just seen the Annamix news...gutted, I blame myself for racketing on about the extent to which the chances of injury are included in the AP price. I was hoping for a reverse jinx....honest! Anyway it's the nature of the AP game onwards and upwards

Comment

• Guys, any thoughts on Makitorix? Not going in yet, but more PP & BFSB cut him, but left horses like Sayar untouched. Usually an early season Mullins runner is a no go for me, but interestingly the horse hasn't been out since his hurdles debut. He was very impressive and on literal form and on a line through Big Ben he has Sayar covered. Do just wanted your opinions really?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Guys, any thoughts on Makitorix? Not going in yet, but more PP & BFSB cut him, but left horses like Sayar untouched. Usually an early season Mullins runner is a no go for me, but interestingly the horse hasn't been out since his hurdles debut. He was very impressive and on literal form and on a line through Big Ben he has Sayar covered. Do just wanted your opinions really?
                      No valid opinion other than he was floating around at 200.0 plus before the mullins tour. Plenty of graded races coming up. I'd also be suprise d if his best novice has been out already

Comment

• Just been looking at what PP have done following the Annamix news, and noticed the cut of this one too. Could be telling.

But I think it's just impossible to be overly confident when you have so many horses winning maidens easily, as Scooby said before. On a line through Morgan, you'd say Mengli Khan probably has those with form covered, but that only tells half the story, as the likes of Makitorix is full of untapped potential.

Think it's complete shot in the dark stuff picking any of the WPM horses at this stage TBH. Unless you have some decent inside info. I'm leaving them all alone for now as I just think is complete guesswork.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Guys, any thoughts on Makitorix? Not going in yet, but more PP & BFSB cut him, but left horses like Sayar untouched. Usually an early season Mullins runner is a no go for me, but interestingly the horse hasn't been out since his hurdles debut. He was very impressive and on literal form and on a line through Big Ben he has Sayar covered. Do just wanted your opinions really?
                          They cut Sayar from 20/1 to 12/1 whilst On The Line was on?

Comment

• Thanks guys, took some of the small amounts on the exchanges, but no more multi's as that is where I got hit the most from Annamix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              They cut Sayar from 20/1 to 12/1 whilst On The Line was on?
                              Ah OK, wasn't showing blue on Oddschecker when I looked so thought that may have happened earlier in the day as they are usually in the know.

Comment

• Anyone heard or read anything regarding Pym? He was always my pick for this race regardless of the Annamix hype but I've not seen anything about him recently and no entries either.....

Comment

Working...
                                X