Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annamix is very well thought of, I would recommend to have a wee saver on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanilla View Post
      Annamix is very well thought of, I would recommend to have a wee saver on him.
      More than 'covered' already

I actually like Sayar the best so far for Mullins but I don't expect him to be the best by quite a way.

Comment

• Mortal running today 12.35 Gowran Park. Should get a line through Red Jack. Several entered in the Royal Bond along with Red Jack and numerous Mullins hotpots.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
          Mortal running today 12.35 Gowran Park. Should get a line through Red Jack. Several entered in the Royal Bond along with Red Jack and numerous Mullins hotpots.
          Ran a good race but no idea on the form. Minellafordollars who drifted out ran a shocker all be it he wants further but too bad to be true.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Not disappointed with sharjah but very disappointed with that race as a whole. I was waiting to back sharjah but had to leave him at 27.0 learned nothing other than the fact it worries me just how well sharjah settled and they could go out in trip with him any time they wanted to if there are stronger suoreme candidates in the yard

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Not disappointed with sharjah but very disappointed with that race as a whole. I was waiting to back sharjah but had to leave him at 27.0 learned nothing other than the fact it worries me just how well sharjah settled and they could go out in trip with him any time they wanted to if there are stronger suoreme candidates in the yard
              Very strange race on the whole. Davy setting off on a crawl was only ever going to suit the ex Aga Khan horse Sharjah, expected more from someone with a reputation for having plenty of tactical nous.

Comment

• Willie Mullins - Sharjah @GowranPark1: "Obviously nobody wanted to make the running but Paul (Townend) certainly didn't want to & thought he could use his speed to beat them. It worked out well & he got the jump at the last when he needed it. He'll have no trouble going further."

Comment

• Farce of a race , winner won well but disappointed jockeys frightened to make it.

Didnt see supreme winner imo ,bookies seem to agree.

Comment

• Anybody know the plans/heard anything about either Champ or OK Corral this year?

Comment

• World Premier has an entry at Newbury this Friday and I see him as a lively outsider for this race. Beat Gortroe Joe by 12 lengths in a bumper l last year, who has since run to within 3 lengths of Slate House. Clearly has a lot of potential and will be interesting to see how he’s schooled

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
                        World Premier has an entry at Newbury this Friday and I see him as a lively outsider for this race. Beat Gortroe Joe by 12 lengths in a bumper l last year, who has since run to within 3 lengths of Slate House. Clearly has a lot of potential and will be interesting to see how he’s schooled
                        There's another good one in there, BLACK OP
                        Hopefully lost in translation runs for tizzard, sets a good standard imo
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 26 November 2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Didn't really know where to post this, but as it's a horse currently declared to run against Annamix on Thursday I thought it may be of interest.

Choungaya is currently declared as above, a horse by Walk In The Park (same sire as Douvan and Min) only this time it was brought by Gigginstown and quite surprisingly was given to Joseph O'Brien to train. Honestly have no idea on the horse, no word from anywhere else but just wondered what peoples thoughts were? Or any info on sale price etc...?

I think Joseph has a few from Gigginstown this season, but not their usual route, obviously seem like they are building for the future.

Comment

• 165k euro at Goffs in June 2016. Bought by Harold Kirk and Willie Mullins and presumably moved in the September.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              165k euro at Goffs in June 2016. Bought by Harold Kirk and Willie Mullins and presumably moved in the September.
                              Thanks Archie. I guess at that time it was too early to tell if it was highly thought of?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X