Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
    Can't believe he's still 16/1 for this, today's performance was first class.. ground he would hate, pulled like a train, hurdles taken out.. only snag is the mate obviously didn't run her race
    She could well have ran her race, she was massively up in class, time will tell.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• She'll also fare better against her own sex, and on better ground.

Slate House was good, don't see him as a Supreme horse though.

Comment

• Just think the money before the off indicated they think a lot of her, suppose Nicky didn't have the best day.. it never rains it pours

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          She could well have ran her race, she was massively up in class, time will tell.
          Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          She'll also fare better against her own sex, and on better ground.

Slate House was good, don't see him as a Supreme horse though.
          I'm surprised they did up her so much in class.... it lends itself to them thinking she is better than she showed.... but as you pointed out at the time, the form of her impressive on the eye debut may not be worth much.

I've just noticed I only have 1.25 pts on Slate House any race at 14s ...

Will have to check on the record of winners of this trial running in the Supreme, let alone winning it. Looks more Ballymore to me, but good horses could probably run in either!

Comment

• i have slate house backed for this race and the Al bartlett , not many bookies showing prices for the Ballymore,
            I thought it more likely red jack to go ballymore , but who knows , ??.
            personally i think S.H looks a bit slow for supreme , but he's won twice now at the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I really like Slate House and really dislike it when hurdles are ommitted because I feel I have to throw the form out.
              i totally feel the same mate, just feels like a flat race really, no real form from it unfortunately

Comment

• Significant drop in price for Annamix on the exchanges, all of the 10/1, 9/1 & 8/1 have gone, now only 7/1 on Betfair, suggests to me maybe an entry is imminent, coupled with the fact that IMO we haven't seen anything of any great note yet, he wouldn't have to be overly special to head the betting.

Samcro is next best in the betting @ 14/1 but you'd have to say he looks bound for the Ballymore, which tells its own story IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Significant drop in price for Annamix on the exchanges, all of the 10/1, 9/1 & 8/1 have gone, now only 7/1 on Betfair, suggests to me maybe an entry is imminent, coupled with the fact that IMO we haven't seen anything of any great note yet, he wouldn't have to be overly special to head the betting.

Samcro is next best in the betting @ 14/1 but you'd have to say he looks bound for the Ballymore, which tells its own story IMO.
                  Wouldn't take much notice, I'm pretty sure "all the right faces" would have been on long before now at 25s and 33s

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    Wouldn't take much notice, I'm pretty sure "all the right faces" would have been on long before now at 25s and 33s
                    'IF' he comes out and wins as he likes I doubt he'll even be a 5/1 shot. I have no doubt the ones 'in the know' would already be on, but probably wouldn't stop them going in again if making the right noises at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      'IF' he comes out and wins as he likes I doubt he'll even be a 5/1 shot. I have no doubt the ones 'in the know' would already be on, but probably wouldn't stop them going in again if making the right noises at home.
                      I expect he will be out in the next 2 weeks going by min vautour douvan.

Comment

• With regards to the slate house race I'm inclined to take Summerville boy as a positive out of this race. He looked far more balanced, and settled than SH. I was impressed but for a couple of poor hurdles at the top. The way he moved looks like he's a real good ground horse.
                        He franked the form of Mr One More/H.Fry.

Comment

• Annamix is due to run in the next week or two, Ive heard he is working very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            With regards to the slate house race I'm inclined to take Summerville boy as a positive out of this race. He looked far more balanced, and settled than SH. I was impressed but for a couple of poor hurdles at the top. The way he moved looks like he's a real good ground horse.
                            He franked the form of Mr One More/H.Fry.
                            Mr One More has 3 entries this week, so expect him to run somewhere, 2 on Wednesday, 1 on Friday at Ascot, in the same race Lalor also has an entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                              Annamix is due to run in the next week or two, Ive heard he is working very well.
                              I think every man and his dog are looking forward to this debut!

Nothing yet to stand out in this race either...

Comment

• Watching his race his france he jumps pretty well, cant remember exactly but think he may of messed up the last 2 which contributed to his defeat. Ruby mentioned in a interview the other day he saw him jumping at home very nicely as well.

The mullins hype horse in the supreme last two years have been beaten by near on freaks.

I see lots of people crabbing these gambles and i agree the prices are bad but you cannot blame the bookies when the rumors are usually correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X