Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
    I noticed that also, might be worth a phone call to them to get it put right before he wins and goes fav!!! ;-)
    They said it's fine they will amend it. just in case lol
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Interesting that mengli khan is the best backed horse in the supreme in the last week. I took the 210.0, 200.0 and 110.0
      And Over £1100 has been matched since in the last few days.
      Last edited by Scooby91; 15 November 2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Interesting that mengli khan is the best backed horse in the supreme in the last week. I took the 210.0, 200.0 and 110.0
        And Over £1100 has been matched since in the last few days.
        Very nice Scooby

How much is usually available at those kind of prices? I very rarely look at the exchanges ante post as I thought liquidity was terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          Very nice Scooby

How much is usually available at those kind of prices? I very rarely look at the exchanges ante post as I thought liquidity was terrible.
          Personally.
          £3 at 210.0 £10 at 200.0 before his last race and £9 at 110.0 towards end of the race. Nor sure who lays these prices but always a few quid available on the ones that aren't hyped up.

Comment

• Th year shaneshill ran in the rsa, when pp cut black Hercules from 40s to 12s for jlt and drifted shaneshill. I put £16 on shaneshill at 1000.0 for the rsa. Diddnt lay anything off as I was there on the day, must have gone 1.1 in running but turning in I thought he was the winner live on the track. But good old blaklion pulled out more.

Also upon entries over 2m4 last season and always in the top grade I backed labaik for the neptune to about £6 at 1000.0 and left him untouched for the supreme where I'm sure many backed at them prices but I thought the proof was in the entries.

I won't after time winners

Comment

Personally.
              £3 at 210.0 £10 at 200.0 before his last race and £9 at 110.0 towards end of the race. Nor sure who lays these prices but always a few quid available on the ones that aren't hyped up.
              Like you say, who is laying those prices! I know they'll probably be making a book but those odds seen ridiculous, even prior to his run.

I think we should nickname you the Hoover! Some of those prices are outstanding!

Comment

Like you say, who is laying those prices! I know they'll probably be making a book but those odds seen ridiculous, even prior to his run.

I think we should nickname you the Hoover! Some of those prices are outstanding!
                Wont tell you them all but one at current odds will be
                BLACK OP prob for the neptune he keeps going up in price around 140.0 and bigger and 300.0 plus for the supreme. Take his last run away conveniently he's a nice horse and should win a maiden well. And another who would have filled out in his frame over the summer.

Comment

Th year shaneshill ran in the rsa, when pp cut black Hercules from 40s to 12s for jlt and drifted shaneshill. I put £16 on shaneshill at 1000.0 for the rsa. Diddnt lay anything off as I was there on the day, must have gone 1.1 in running but turning in I thought he was the winner live on the track. But good old blaklion pulled out more.

Also upon entries over 2m4 last season and always in the top grade I backed labaik for the neptune to about £6 at 1000.0 and left him untouched for the supreme where I'm sure many backed at them prices but I thought the proof was in the entries.

I won't after time winners
                  what a superb bet! whenever i have a large amount riding on a horse i always set a lay in running really short just in case!

Comment

• Backed reel steel 40/1 £3

Comment

Personally.
                      Scooby, Great work - did you get all those prices on Betfair or is there another exchange you use as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
                        Scooby, Great work - did you get all those prices on Betfair or is there another exchange you use as well?
                        Betfair exchange. Never tried any other and like to keep it simple.

Comment

• Slate House did that nicely. I think he'll be better over further and wouldn't rule out the potato race for him.

Comment

Slate House did that nicely. I think he'll be better over further and wouldn't rule out the potato race for him.
                            I hope not he's got plenty of pace, more likely a neptune horse that's where they want him to go, but I think he'd go well in a supreme

Comment

• I really like Slate House and really dislike it when hurdles are ommitted because I feel I have to throw the form out.

Comment

• Can't believe he's still 16/1 for this, today's performance was first class.. ground he would hate, pulled like a train, hurdles taken out.. only snag is the mate obviously didn't run her race

Comment

Working...
                                X