Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tuesday 14th March - Champion Hurdle Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of a mug do you feel after that?

12 months of talk, analysis, and debate, and you get a twice-refused to race rag winning the Supreme like that.

Disgrace isn't it?

Comment

What a wonderful tribute to JT

Comment

Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
        How much of a mug do you feel after that?

12 months of talk, analysis, and debate, and you get a twice-refused to race rag winning the Supreme like that.

Disgrace isn't it?
        Couldn't say it better than that. You could have given me 10 picks and I still wouldn't have come close.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
          What a wonderful tribute to JT
          Wonderful and very sad all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
            Wonderful and very sad all at once.
            Yeah, Fitz and AP clearly moved

Comment

Pricewise has tipped a winner ...

Kev and FM must be in clover for the week now with Altior. Well done guys .

Comment

Been a shocking day for me other than Altior starting off 2 multiples

Comment

Besides Skybet offering 13/2 on Limini, AJ, VVM first 3 any order which was a ridiculous price it's been a terrible day. Charbel falling the worst of the lot i think.

Comment

Champers on Ice sums up my day

Comment

Edwulf pulled up sharpish on the flat, not looking good. Pray for the best

Comment

Until the last two races my best result had been a non runner.

Comment

There is nothing like Cheltenham, you can easily be down one minute and up the next.

Beyond Conceit was outpaced in first, Ordinary World landed a fortunate 50/1 EW (not that good as I placed it months ago), Singlefarmpayment was a sickener in the third (led at the last and was finishing better than the winner, what happened in between?), both Brain Power and Rock On The Moor travelled well but stopped to nothing but after the negatives I ended the day with 16/1 and 25/1 winners.Tiger Roll was nerve wracking as I kept thinking Lisa O'Neill was going to fall off but that said both of those winners tanked through their races.

Probably ended up the best first day I have ever had. Just hope I haven't used up all the luck before Empire Of Dirt on Thursday.

Comment

Well done KB and the Altior fan club.

I think OV advised Buveur straight after the Irish Champion Hurdle as a NRNB.

Yanworth ran rubbish and I remain concerned about Alan Kings ability to line them up for the festival - seems to have lost the knack about a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Glory View Post
                              I think this is a very different Tuesday than recent years. Ruby has his two favourites but it is hard to see it turning into the usual Ruby Tuesday.

Melon has to be opposed on form/price.
                              Altior has to fail for the Arkle to go his way...and even then plenty of others you'd fancy equally.
                              Footpad would be a minor but not total shock in the Champion.
                              Limini doesnt convince on back of the later runs in 2016 ...will she stay the extra 3 f ?

It is destined to be Bookie Tuesday ....
                              Do you lay em MG ?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                                Well done KB and the Altior fan club.

I think OV advised Buveur straight after the Irish Champion Hurdle as a NRNB.

Yanworth ran rubbish and I remain concerned about Alan Kings ability to line them up for the festival - seems to have lost the knack about a decade ago.
                                Plus more Mark Walsh misery

Comment

Working...
                                X