Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just done the same with buveur dair. Almost certain yo get the b.o.g imo. And obvs covers an injury
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Cashed out a Canadian with 2 losers and 1 winner, which still had BD and CoC to run. Cash out was £122. Placed £122 double on BD and CoC and the difference in my potential winnings is £1. Something is wrong with their cash outs, I'm certain of it.
      I was just able to cash out a faugheen 6/1 and apples Shakira 9/2 double which was not nrnb for more than my orginal stake.
      I then used that cashout to place the same bet at nrnb (needed for Faugheen) and it returns more than the original bet. That's mad lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
        Anyones 'cash outs' gone through the roof with Bet365 today?
        Logged on here just to mention this. I've had a few tasty cash outs thanks to mostly having Samcro in them, and for the Supreme instead of the Ballymore. Had a cash out clearance. Got rid of a lot of dead wood and cleared my account up a little.

Actually came on to see people's opinions of cash outs after I had done quite a few too, glad it wasn't just me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Cashed out presenting percy 4 miler.
          Min win only at 12s
          Half my bets on salsaretta mares novice
          All for more than double my stake back.
          Kept min 12s ew
          PP aside I cashed basically the same bets too. Min & Salsaretta, plus a couple of others, most returned Pro-fit already

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Just done the same with buveur dair. Almost certain yo get the b.o.g imo. And obvs covers an injury
            Just followed suit on this for BVD.

Such small differences, I'd be gutted to lose out NRNB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Just followed suit on this for BVD.

Such small differences, I'd be gutted to lose out NRNB.
              May actually work out more with b.o.g and you have nrnb. You never know what can happen to push his price out a little.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Could somebody please give me any sort of update on stay humble so I know whether to cash out my lucky 15 and make it a treble or if I’m getting a ride for my money

(I don’t want to admit that SH is not coming here)
                Last edited by Hurricane fly; 29 January 2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Total Recall getting hammered for a handicap hurdle at Leopardstown on Sunday
                  Looks absolutely chucked in on 125
                  If they take this option it will surely be to protect his mark over fences
                  Suggesting they are going down the grand national route and probably avoiding Cheltenham

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                    Go to the new veranda behind the parade ring for the best pork roll (well that was the case last year!).

Bought my tickets for all 4 days on Saturday - can't come soon enough, though I'll be moaning on the 18th that it's 12 months to the next one!

Mind you its going to be a total bust if Cause of Causes doesn't win!
                    Hey Vautour , I did the exact same thing on Saturday . I like to mix it up a Bit , so , Tuesday I'm going Best mate , wednesday i'm
                    going Club , Thursday i'm going Tatt's, and Friday i'm going Club . Got a feeling it's going to be a Great week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Anyone choosing mac and cheese over a pulled pork sandwich needs to assess their life choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                        Food hasn't been the same since the shellfish stall stopped coming. The prawn curry was just the job.

These days it's breakfast at the hotel then, usually after the first race, sausage and bacon roll from the small stall near the window where you can buy a transfer from Tatts to Members - on the right just past the Centaur. Only a small queue if timed right.
                        Archie ., where exactly is the Window where you can buy a Transfer from Tatts to Members ??????., Just in case I'm already
                        So Far Ahead on Thursday That I've booked A private Helicopter to fly me back to Gloucester ????.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                          Archie ., where exactly is the Window where you can buy a Transfer from Tatts to Members ??????., Just in case I'm already
                          So Far Ahead on Thursday That I've booked A private Helicopter to fly me back to Gloucester ????.
                          BC - As you go in, walk down towards the centaur, its on your right just after a little stall. Youll see it easy enough

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                            BC - As you go in, walk down towards the centaur, its on your right just after a little stall. Youll see it easy enough
                            Cheer's Ryanh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Hey Vautour , I did the exact same thing on Saturday . I like to mix it up a Bit , so , Tuesday I'm going Best mate , wednesday i'm
                              going Club , Thursday i'm going Tatt's, and Friday i'm going Club . Got a feeling it's going to be a Great week.

I’ve down for the Wednesday Thursday and Friday.

Going club Wednesday, tatts Thursday and best mate Friday.

First festival for me and I am absolutely buzzing for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                                I’ve down for the Wednesday Thursday and Friday.

Going club Wednesday, tatts Thursday and best mate Friday.

First festival for me and I am absolutely buzzing for it
                                You'll love it - it's awesome. Make sure you go to the pre-parade ring at some point - Its weird how serene it is compared to the rest of the place. You should try and go on the Tuesday as well if you can - best days racing in the entire year.

One tip - if you get to day 3 with virtually no winners as has happened to me a few times go all in on your fancy for the JLT - I'm 2 for 2 doing this.

These bet 365 cash outs are crazy - I have a five fold with Sayar and Salsaretta in it wanting to pay out at 4-1 and a seven fold only place a few weeks ago paying the same. I'll be letting them all ride mind just in case!

Comment

Working...
                                X