Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only have Yorkhill in a few multiples , as it's anybody's guess where he ends up . would have liked to get more involved
    But it's the Mullins bingo thing .

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      I only have Yorkhill in a few multiples , as it's anybody's guess where he ends up . would have liked to get more involved
      But it's the Mullins bingo thing .
      Can anyone remember how long after Sky went NRNB for the supreme that firms started offering those terms for the Gold Cup?
      I think the championship races go NRNB fairly soon from memory?

Comment

• bet365 currently offering full cashout for all my antepost bets. Surely some sort of mistake but I've cashed out a few that weren't looking so great. Pym out of the supreme book

Comment

• Thanks KSS - available on my account too. Just cashed out on 5 bets that were certain non runners.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
            bet365 currently offering full cashout for all my antepost bets. Surely some sort of mistake but I've cashed out a few that weren't looking so great. Pym out of the supreme book
            Incredible...just got myself 19 pts back!!!

Comment

• Sadly my not grest looking bets are elsewhere. Cheers anyway KSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Thanks KSS - available on my account too. Just cashed out on 5 bets that were certain non runners.
                Interesting to see what happens they've just suspended it got a huge ammount back off the likes of Malaya ......
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Good stuff lads - few points back in the pocket for us

Comment

• i was able to cash out all of the bets that i wanted to, except for those that had Annamix in !!

Comment

• Stayers hurdle
                      Bacardys 33/1 1/4 ew.
                      I'd be very confident he goes here now

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Stayers hurdle
                        Bacardys 33/1 1/4 ew.
                        I'd be very confident he goes here now
                        I agree not sure 33s will last long

Comment

• I expect that Yorkhill will end up in the stayers hurdle now

Comment

• With Christmas over I'm now very happy with what look to be my best bets for Cheltenham:

B.D'air / Cause of Causes double (included M Bite at 5s) for 32 for 1600 point return
                            Apples Jade / Samcro / Cause of Causes treble (one included M Bite and the other included Blaklion and Gas Line Boy (Becher/Sefton)) for1500 point return

I am screwed if Cause of Causes doesn't win as he is in every multiple I have been putting on since May.

I've got the apples jade samcro cause of causes treble mixed in with a few others like willoughby court and lamb serge too. Struggling to see these three lose at the festival and will keep piling on. Have decided to take a strong view with a few this year as had a bit of a disaster last year.

Anyone else got some real nice looking multiples now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                              With Christmas over I'm now very happy with what look to be my best bets for Cheltenham:

B.D'air / Cause of Causes double (included M Bite at 5s) for 32 for 1600 point return
                              Apples Jade / Samcro / Cause of Causes treble (one included M Bite and the other included Blaklion and Gas Line Boy (Becher/Sefton)) for1500 point return

I am screwed if Cause of Causes doesn't win as he is in every multiple I have been putting on since May.

I've got the apples jade samcro cause of causes treble mixed in with a few others like willoughby court and lamb serge too. Struggling to see these three lose at the festival and will keep piling on. Have decided to take a strong view with a few this year as had a bit of a disaster last year.

Anyone else got some real nice looking multiples now?
                              Looking good Vautour!
                              My big three are BD'Air, Might Bite and CoC - the latter is being wrapped up in cotton wool til the festival - a 4 time festival winner - they want it big time! Was at Kempton on Boxing day and BD & MB did nothing but increase my confidence especially after the SJ performance today. As always the 4th part of a Yankee is the dodgy one - mine is The Worlds End but as Al Ferof's analysis in the Stayers thread highlighted, will surely improve on better ground.
                              Got a Politoloque (CC)/Sceau Royal(Arkle)/Min (Ryanair)/Ballyandy(JLT) yankee that (when it comes in!) will pay for the fat jockey Cheltenham box on 2019.
                              Surely one of us will get the big one this time!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unhomme View Post
                                Looking good Vautour!
                                My big three are BD'Air, Might Bite and CoC - the latter is being wrapped up in cotton wool til the festival - a 4 time festival winner - they want it big time! Was at Kempton on Boxing day and BD & MB did nothing but increase my confidence especially after the SJ performance today. As always the 4th part of a Yankee is the dodgy one - mine is The Worlds End but as Al Ferof's analysis in the Stayers thread highlighted, will surely improve on better ground.
                                Got a Politoloque (CC)/Sceau Royal(Arkle)/Min (Ryanair)/Ballyandy(JLT) yankee that (when it comes in!) will pay for the fat jockey Cheltenham box on 2019.
                                Surely one of us will get the big one this time!?
                                Cause of causes entered up on Sunday over 2m1. May well run as schooled together with Sutton place. But would look a crazy race to run In, if he did

Comment

Working...
                                X