Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested to see what mark Ok Corral gets after that, was on 138 I’d imagine he’ll be up to the mid-high 140s

Comment

• This is my first post, If everyone had just one bet for Cheltenham what would it be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibbo82 View Post
        This is my first post, If everyone had just one bet for Cheltenham what would it be?
        That people thought was a banker. Or a value bet? And obviously at current prices now.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Value bet at current price, sorry

Comment

This is my first post, If everyone had just one bet for Cheltenham what would it be?
            With no gym, no work, and a desk full of takeaway menus... Me to put on 1/2 a stone during the week

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              That people thought was a banker. Or a value bet? And obviously at current prices now.
              I'll answer both...

Cause of Causes. Best value and a banker

Comment

Value bet at current price, sorry
                I'd forget what price he was and I'm drawn to.
                Alboum photo RSA ew nrnb.

If he diddnt make it.
                Dounikos the same race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  I'll answer both...

Cause of Causes. Best value and a banker
                  Nice shout, I have always been a Cause of Causes fan and have already got it in my book.

Comment

Didtheyleaveuoutto for me in the bumper... realise that it’s a bit ludicrous that I’d rate my best bet as in such an unpredictable race but so be it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                      Didtheyleaveuoutto for me in the bumper... realise that it’s a bit ludicrous that I’d rate my best bet as in such an unpredictable race but so be it!
                      I am going going for Santini in the Albert Bartlett

Comment

I am going going for Santini in the Albert Bartlett
                        Can’t knock that, Henderson has already mentioned the gold cup for him, think he’s their best novice

Comment

Burning Ambition - Foxhunters

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                            Big day for you tomorrow MoM. Fingers crossed for you

What you hoping for?
                            What you expecting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                              Does his lack of a a test up to today not worry you?
                              Everything he's beat has been well beat since. By the likes of Sydney Paget. And Gordon's horse today/ my Murphy are closely matched On a going day all be it his form is patchy
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Big day for you tomorrow MoM. Fingers crossed for you

What you hoping for?
                                What you expecting?
                                I’m hoping that he remains shorter than the 10s I’ve got for March in the aftermath of his race today. He’s still learning so a big run in defeat wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

I’m not too sure what I’m expecting in all honesty. I just think he’s looked like an upcoming hunter chasr who could be anything. That’s an excite recruitment to the hunter season and I’d prefer him over one on the downgrade every day of the week.

Scooby his form is somewhat irrelevant in what he’s beating because he’s having them beat with over a furlong to run in his races and winning with plenty in hand. I’m sure he could’ve put a decent distance between him and the second last time if he’d been asked. There looked to be plenty of horse left in the tank at the post.

Comment

Working...
                                X