Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I fully expect to have trebbled my money for the whole festival by the end of the 2nd race on the Tuesday.

If I want to 're invest in any iv cashed out I expect the majority if not all, to be bigger prices on the day. With enhanced place terms.
    I was shocked by some of the prices last year available on the day. And the plan In cashing out is to use that to my advantage.

Literally 90% of all horses now will be a bigger price on the day. And we can see which races will cut up for place terms.
    The rest will be enhanced place terms
    When Getabird & Petit Mouchoir win?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      When Getabird & Petit Mouchoir win?
      There's a few combinations.
      I would be very happy with that scenario. Any of the 3 below with petit mouchoir or sceau royal. But basically the best one would be.

getabird / footpad
      Mengli khan / footpad
      If the cap fits / footpad
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I would be very happy with that scenario. Any of the 3 below with petit mouchoir or sceau royal. But basically the best one would be.

getabird / footpad
        Mengli khan / footpad
        Haha I was only messing anyway.

I actually am now in a position where Footpad would not be a complete disaster for me, so be happy if he wins as long as PM places at the very least, obviously would still prefer PM to win it, but we will see!

Getabird & Mengli Khan I can cope with. Not massively on ITCF currently.

Comment

• I fully expect to be down come Friday evening.

But would of had an enjoyable time doing so!

Comment

getabird / footpad
            Mengli khan / footpad
            You've spelt Saint Calvados incorrectly

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              You've spelt Saint Calvados incorrectly

There's no way I'm covering him now. it obviously Is possible. But i have to believe in what iv backed 100%. And That means I have to get st calvados beat.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Not sure where to post this but was wondering if anyone on here has a spreadsheet made up for their antepost bets they could post screeshots of? Blur the numbers if you like I was just curious to see how its done as I was thinking of making one up

Comment

• If you look back a few pages ago on here I posted all my ante post up for this year so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                    If you look back a few pages ago on here I posted all my ante post up for this year so far.
                    Thanks Ista

Comment

There's no way I'm covering him now. it obviously Is possible. But i have to believe in what iv backed 100%. And That means I have to get st calvados beat.
                      I'd be inclined to agree. I obviously don't know your entire staking plan - I'd perhaps want my "footpad stake" back if I had the return you had from Footpad back but easier ways of doing that than backing SC!

I know the Arkle is one of your best races so lets hope we get a Footpad, PM, SC 1-2-3 and pretty much everybody will be smiling

Comment

• Originally posted by Greasy View Post
                        Not sure where to post this but was wondering if anyone on here has a spreadsheet made up for their antepost bets they could post screeshots of? Blur the numbers if you like I was just curious to see how its done as I was thinking of making one up
                        If you ask ryan97 nicely he has a spreadsheet I'm sure he'd share.

Mine is my pride and joy In fact I'm going to back it up now.

I'd be gutted if I lost it. 9 years worth of data now, going strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                          If you look back a few pages ago on here I posted all my ante post up for this year so far.
                          Would there be any chance i could see your spreadsheet if you have it? just see how it is formatted etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            If you ask ryan97 nicely he has a spreadsheet I'm sure he'd share.

Mine is my pride and joy In fact I'm going to back it up now.

I'd be gutted if I lost it. 9 years worth of data now, going strong!
                            9 years that is dedication I'd say it is a work of art at this stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Greasy View Post
                              Would there be any chance i could see your spreadsheet if you have it? just see how it is formatted etc.
                              PM me your email Greasy and ill send you a copy of the spreadsheet I have. Fully working and interactive

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                                PM me your email Greasy and ill send you a copy of the spreadsheet I have. Fully working and interactive
                                Have done thanks this is much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X