Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Which few have run in the race since? I went through earlier and none of the horses in that Newbury race have run since?
    You're right - none of the horses in the New bury race have run since. It's the Ascot race where the form hasn't been franked - guess that's what CCM was referring to

Comment

• Re - Western Ryder , doesn't quite meet all the trends kev , - Ch. bumper - Since 2004 every Winner , won L.T.Out by 1 length or more at odds of 6-1 or less . But i'm not a party pooper honest , I got it it plenty of my bets., But i will mention Irish roe again , was at chelt last nov when it flew up that hill with my khaleesi about 40 lengths clear of the next. . still available at 33-1

Comment

• BC

Someday got a few mentions in Ireland

Comment

• Daphne Du Clos does NOT run at Cheltenham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
            You're right - none of the horses in the New bury race have run since. It's the Ascot race where the form hasn't been franked - guess that's what CCM was referring to
            Cheers Bay... yes sorry Kev, think we were talking at cross purposes. When you said the second place, I thought you meant the Ascot race. That's the one that hasn't worked out. Obviously the Newbury form could end up being top class, but its an unknown for now.

Comment

• Does anyone think Imperial Eloquence represents decent value in this. Second to Western Ryder lto who is hugely popular on here, time before finished third at Cheltenham but stayed on up the hill well. 33-1 still available and has course form and solid overall form. Also agree on Irish Roe think any sort of course form going into Cheltenham as a juvenile has to be a bonus.

Comment

• I was looking at RobMulls trends over on OLBG and he has ranked redhotfillypeppers quite highly for the bumper. she is 16/1 for this, but s racing at sandown tomorrow at 3.35. currnetly priced at 3/1, i guess the price will tumble if she wins well tomorrow, and if she doesnt they may not run her on wednesday...?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrisiggy View Post
                  I was looking at RobMulls trends over on OLBG and he has ranked redhotfillypeppers quite highly for the bumper. she is 16/1 for this, but s racing at sandown tomorrow at 3.35. currnetly priced at 3/1, i guess the price will tumble if she wins well tomorrow, and if she doesnt they may not run her on wednesday...?
                  It runs tomorrow instead of Cheltenham - below is from Mullins column in tomorrow's racing post.

Redhot takes Sandown route
                  Redhotfillypeppers will be in action in the Listed mares’ bumper at Sandown today (3.35). We’ve had success in the race in the past and we’re hoping David Dunsdon, who owns the mare, will have a good spin.
                  She landed her only point-to-point by ten lengths and David rode her to win on her racecourse debut at Punchestown in December.
                  She’s in the bumper at Cheltenham on Wednesday but we decided to go for today’s race.

Comment

• Ah,

I thought i was being clever! Ah well, i will get my stake back for wednesday. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Cheers for the response

Comment

• I think there's some confidence around the Greatrex mare in todays race...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        I think there's some confidence around the Greatrex mare in todays race...
                        Ta.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                          BC

Someday got a few mentions in Ireland
                          The form might be as good as anything but if you were serious about winning you wouldn't put Kate Harrington up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                            The form might be as good as anything but if you were serious about winning you wouldn't put Kate Harrington up.
                            A massive negative for me. Someday will have to be much the best horse to win with her onboard

Comment

• Thought Puppy would be on

Comment

• I liked Debuchet until noticing its a 4yo

Comment

Working...
                                X