Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 14s for any race, and 25 NRNB for this, because I was sure he was going to be winning the Neptune. Got very lucky here! Can't see him out of the places now for the reasons I gave above.

Crack Mome should sneak a place I think too... getting sweeter on his chances on better ground

Comment

• The prominent bloodstock guy (totally forgotten his name..) at the OLBG preview night was upbeat on Mohayeed's chances as well, said he was a really good flat horse (something like 5th in the Irish Guineas?) who has really taken to hurdles and is improving buckets. Maybe another lively outsider..?

Comment

• The 'flat' bkacground would be against him... and he has to turn form around with Elgin who is a 25/1 shot... not heard Skelton talk him up much either, but 50/1 shots, you expect to able to pick holes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          The 'flat' bkacground would be against him... and he has to turn form around with Elgin who is a 25/1 shot... not heard Skelton talk him up much either, but 50/1 shots, you expect to able to pick holes!
          Yeah, the flat thing is something I'd struggle to get over. Prefer some other long shots in this. Wish I'd caught some of Joe Tozzard talking about the Supreme, hearing his thoughts on Pingshou would be awesome.

Comment

• He basically said could run into a place with Pingshou. Dont think they expect much more. Sizing Codelco is the one he gave as best chance of the week

Comment

• Originally posted by horseflyuk View Post
              He basically said could run into a place with Pingshou. Dont think they expect much more. Sizing Codelco is the one he gave as best chance of the week
              They've been banging that drum for a while now. I wonder if they're purposfully avoiding tipping their Gold Cup horses

Comment

• He gave a clue as to his thoughts on CC which i posted in GC thread

Comment

• Right we've got this cracked then boys. After 88 pages we didn't have a clue.
                  After 93 it appears we've figured out none of them can win it

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
                    Right we've got this cracked then boys. After 88 pages we didn't have a clue.
                    Elgin's a brave horse who could give you a real E/W shot at 25s, although seemed to be beaten fair and square by River Wylde who looks decent E/W value at 8s. Melon's a mystery but I quite fancy second string Bunk Off Early, could be massively progressive, should have seen off Bacardys, just a shame you're getting no E/W value really.

I had Movewiththetimes but now that's out I think I'm going to sit this race out myself and just enjoy it.

Comment

• Does anyone give Cilaos Emery a chance? Can he forgiven for the last day? After being on movewiththetimes not sure where to go with this.

Comment

• Bren- both of Willie's outsiders are in with squeaks IMO.

Both will improve for better ground, and i thought Cilaos Emery was very impressive when beating Joey Sasa. Wide open year gives them a chance!

Comment

• Jockey bookings are everything in Mullins yard, he has several darts to throw and whoever Ruby chooses is the one that's working best.
                          I was all over CE earlier in the season and have some big vouchers on him but unless I see his smashed tomorrow morning I'll be hopeful at best...

Comment

• When will they announce who rides who for Mullins then?

Comment

• Ruby Walsh: Melon
                              Paul Townend: Bunk Of Early
                              Danny Mullins: Crack Mome
                              David Mullins: Cilaos Emery

Confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
                                Right we've got this cracked then boys. After 88 pages we didn't have a clue.
                                Moonracer - Supreme
                                Ballyandy - Neptune

Easy

Comment

Working...
                                X