The Tank
Member
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2019
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 35
- Points
- 28
Each way would impact it don't forget, and the fact they offer antepost prices and NRNB now may affect it.
I have the same bet as you for Stay away fay and same level of cash out.
Don't have any of the others at those prices though. But some look right on the edge of being over the stake cash outs,
Paddypower definitely have different algorithms though as I rarely get offered anything above stake, and know that others do. I doubt it's per individual but maybe just a grading system.
I'd be surprised if B365 don't so similar but I'm not as aware of it as I am PP.
All the prices i quoted above were win only bets.
Yeah thought it was maybe something to do with the dual antepost and NRNB markets. I just searched back and found it, it was Kev who said "Have cashed out some of my Facile Vega 'Arkle' bets... had too much on him and could cash for a profit from the 16s ante post that I'd backed...". So the fact my identical 16/1 bet showing as just stake back seems to prove they do have differing cashouts for different users? Unless Kev's bet wasnt 365 but i'm pretty sure they were that standout 16/1 after the DRF...
Taking the extreme example, Gidleigh in the BB at 25/1, now 12/1 seems pretty scandalous to only offer stake back cashout. Now, they may have taken the view he'll go Bartlett, and dont want people cashing out their BB bets, but in that case, shouldnt they push his ante post BB price to negate the cashout? Bookies, hey