• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

I asked Sky to price up Ontheropes Ladbrokes Trophy + Brown Advisory since I want him covered for that race having missed the nicer prices. They've put it up at 80/1. Obviously the actual double would probably be twice the price but for a bit of cover I don't think that's too bad.

He won't be going RSA if he wins the Ladbroke Trophy. That would be criminal imo.
 
He won't be going RSA if he wins the Ladbroke Trophy. That would be criminal imo.

I know it's unlikely, just gives me that bit of cover for small stakes, just in case. Backed him for almost everything at this point, hopefully he doesn't disappoint.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lobos
I know it's unlikely, just gives me that bit of cover for small stakes, just in case. Backed him for almost everything at this point, hopefully he doesn't disappoint.

Good on you. If I followed everything everyone else said I'd be skint by now. Follow your gut and stick by your guns.
 
  • Like
Reactions: isitmarchyet
….Sky have a number of offers based on last weekends winners in a ‘Road to Cheltenham - Weekend Winners’ section. A couple of examples;

Sharjah (CH) Vanillier (RSA) & Third Time Lucki (A) to place 40-1

Blazing Kahl & Vanillier win a/r, Sharjah place in CH 250-1
 
Last edited:
I do like this one! Thx

….just to note, it’s not a/r.

Sharjah (CH); Vanillier (RSA): Third Time Lucki (A) to place @ 40-1

I think the treble if placed using the place only odds Sky offers for each of these races actually pays slightly higher - 41-1
 
Last edited:
….just to note, it’s not a/r.

Sharjah (CH); Vanillier (RSA): Third Time Lucki (A) to place @ 40-1

I think the treble if placed using the place only odds Sky offers for each of these races actually pays slightly higher - 41-1

It is Eggs but for some reason if you try to include any horse in the RSA it won't let you place a place multiple.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
I can't actually find this bet on their site. Have they taken it down?
 
I can't actually find this bet on their site. Have they taken it down?


…..the ‘Road to Cheltenham - Weekend Winners’ section I referred to isn’t there at the moment. I suspect it’s something they put up for a few days early in the week.
 
….Concertista, Klassical Dream & Sheŵearsitwell a/r @ 250-1 with Sky.
 
….Concertista, Klassical Dream & Sheŵearsitwell a/r @ 250-1 with Sky.

Likely target race treble is 454/1 on 365. Annoyingly I jumped the gun and put my full stake on the RAB with no cashout available. It's a decent treble though I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
Down to 200/1 already. That took less than an hour and a half. We really need to move some of these threads elsewhere. Lurkers seem to benefit from information quicker than members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Geordieboy83
Likely target race treble is 454/1 on 365. Annoyingly I jumped the gun and put my full stake on the RAB with no cashout available. It's a decent treble though I think

I looked up the treble as well as a decent bet, I'd be wary of the RAB though as there's no real benefit to it being Any Race imo. And there's always a chance you end up with Concertista and SWIW running in the same race if Concertista doesn't jump well.
 
I looked up the treble as well as a decent bet, I'd be wary of the RAB though as there's no real benefit to it being Any Race imo. And there's always a chance you end up with Concertista and SWIW running in the same race if Concertista doesn't jump well.

Yeah I realised the Any Race side of things wasn't any help too late :boxing:
 
….just to note, it’s not a/r.

Sharjah (CH); Vanillier (RSA): Third Time Lucki (A) to place @ 40-1

I think the treble if placed using the place only odds Sky offers for each of these races actually pays slightly higher - 41-1

I like that one, only concern is Vanillier rocks up in the 3,6 miler.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
Is it me, or have most of the high priced Sky Cheltenham RABs over 80/1 disappeared?
 
St Felicien now 12-1 to win the County Hurdle in Sky's RABs.
 
Is it me, or have most of the high priced Sky Cheltenham RABs over 80/1 disappeared?

Yeah they have, they often take them down, re-price & then put them back out after there have been some races affecting prices. They’re slow to do it too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mighty
Down to 200/1 already. That took less than an hour and a half. We really need to move some of these threads elsewhere. Lurkers seem to benefit from information quicker than members.

The whole Cheltenham side of the forum should be members only IMO.