• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Arkle 2019

He's said the same today Hardline Arkle MK JLT the new plan.
 
Taken a bit of 25s NRNB on Hardline- potential to cut up + he has the form to outrun those odds, and place behind CE (haha)
 
Gordon been reading the forum.

I thought he ran very well at the Dublin Racing Festival. He landed on top of a fence going away from the stands and was very slow at the next. Jack just hunted him around after that and he made a lot of headway between the last two fences before running out of steam. I’m thinking about coming back in trip with him for the Arkle Challenge Trophy. His form over two miles is very good. He beat Us And Them very well at Navan and he has since chased home Le Richebourg twice. I’m not saying we could beat Le Richebourg, but we might just have a go at it. Softer ground would help my fella and probably wouldn’t suit Le Richebourg.
 
Bits of blue for Cilaos Emery today including PP and BFSB:)
 
Bits of blue for Cilaos Emery today including PP and BFSB:)

Same company.
But like many I have been chipping away at the 5/1 I can get where I can.
Still think the 5/1 with Sky, NRNB with BOG is still huge value...
 
...first Master Dino and now Cilaos Emery. The perils of ante-post in one race.
 
He was a big price for a long time... hopefully nobody too badly stung.

I don't want to get home to check the damage personally though haha