• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

2015/16 NH trainers title - could Willie win it ?

vautour fall looking costly now
 
Plenty of money for Southfield Theatre for the b365. I wonder if Measureofmydreams will run for WPM. I remember Poker De Sivola fell early in a Scottish national a few years ago and went on win the Whitbread.
 
Whatever happens tomorrow Willie wins the next un.
 
I came very close to hitting Willie at 11/8 last night, but I just don't want him to win so can't back him....
 
I came very close to hitting Willie at 11/8 last night, but I just don't want him to win so can't back him....

Too many variables. You can be sure everything is trying though.
 
Incredible how UDS has gone from being widely regarded as unbeatable to being totally unfancied anywhere, he's still a great horse, if he can dominate today at a reasonable pace he could give Willie a leg up in the title chase
 
Incredible how UDS has gone from being widely regarded as unbeatable to being totally unfancied anywhere, he's still a great horse, if he can dominate today at a reasonable pace he could give Willie a leg up in the title chase

Not sure how he stayed on his feet at the Pond, he never met a fence on a stride the whole way round and that mistake 3 out he should have been on the floor, fair play to the horse and pilot for remaining intact