I saw that too, he also said similar last year, haven't had a proper chance yet to decipher it properly! But you make a valid point with more at stake this year and his word(s) may have more merit.A fair few mentions of Fairyhouse in that Elliot stable tour. Good chance he keeps some for that Irish title challenge isn't there. None of the big guns of course but any you're looking at at prices it's probably a consideration for...
Yes, he's after that elusive Irish title.A fair few mentions of Fairyhouse in that Elliot stable tour. Good chance he keeps some for that Irish title challenge isn't there. None of the big guns of course but any you're looking at at prices it's probably a consideration for...
its in members section - stable toursThe Gordon Cheltenham stable tour is doing rounds today I think via RP+ Anyone have it to hand at all? Or know when it was done..
Seconded! Keep forgetting about the members area content! Thanks again all and sorry Quevega for being a tightasssss. Have we seen any fundamental sea of blues for anything following the release of that. I didnt see much of that. I was trying to work out when it was done that interview as such.….thanks @The Fellow for posting the Elliott stable tour.
Some interesting exchange prices on Ballyfad for Turners…Seconded! Keep forgetting about the members area content! Thanks again all and sorry Quevega for being a tightasssss. Have we seen any fundamental sea of blues for anything following the release of that. I didnt see much of that. I was trying to work out when it was done that interview as such.
Someone's pressed the wrong button, surely.Some interesting exchange prices on Ballyfad for Turners…
He said straight after the DRF ‘Supreme’ and then the stable tour landed yesterday and was into single figures, settled again now but looked like it was a reaction to Elliott’s new comments.Someone's pressed the wrong button, surely.
He said straight after the DRF ‘Supreme’ and then the stable tour landed yesterday and was into single figures, settled again now but looked like it was a reaction to Elliott’s new comments.
Obviously no great liquidity on the ante post markets so moves are like this are exaggerated….
No, indeed, but 3/1 is a brave price to bet him given what's available elsewhere.He said straight after the DRF ‘Supreme’ and then the stable tour landed yesterday and was into single figures, settled again now but looked like it was a reaction to Elliott’s new comments.
Obviously no great liquidity on the ante post markets so moves are like this are exaggerated….
I had this conversation with a good judge yesterday, the immediate post race interview he said Supreme and not a mention of Turners, he appeared dismissive but was clearly caught up In the excitement.Didn't he say to Josh Stacey on NLD that he was more likely Turners bound
Yep, handicaps Tue 17th and bumper 24th ....….by my reckoning, Mares Novice Hurdle and Mares Chase entries tomorrow.
Yep, handicaps Tue 17th and bumper 24th ....
Edit - Hunter chase 24th too I believe