Guinness Village
Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2019
- Messages
- 1,628
- Reaction score
- 662
- Points
- 83
Will mummy be entered in churdle next week? Glaringly absent from DFR entries
Lingfield AW?Sounds as if Constitution Hill is getting readied for an entry.
Good news
Watch him get turned over by TNLGood news
I'll be there again.
Lossiemouth will go odds on thenWatch him get turned over by TNL. Can’t wait
That's a good point Lobos. I am not on Lossie but i imagine most people are on the verge of writing their Champion Hurdle slips off. A defeat for Sir Gino and it changes everything.Lossiemouth will go odds on then
Do you think so ?Watch him get turned over by TNL. Can’t wait
I just can't understand this negatively around Lossie. She is a 3x Festival winner and unbeaten at Cheltenham. In 10 races over 2m , she's won 8, 2nd on a track too sharp against one of the best hurdlers ever seen and fell against Champion Hurdler State Man when holding every chance. Won 12/15 all told.That's a good point Lobos. I am not on Lossie but i imagine most people are on the verge of writing their Champion Hurdle slips off. A defeat for Sir Gino and it changes everything.
Money really does grow on trees…8-1 PP to win ICH/CH
It's the stable writing her off not the publicI just can't understand this negatively around Lossie. She is a 3x Festival winner and unbeaten at Cheltenham. In 10 races over 2m , she's won 8, 2nd on a track too sharp against one of the best hurdlers ever seen and fell against Champion Hurdler State Man when holding every chance. Won 12/15 all told.
Writing CH slips off is ludicrous. She should be Fav without a doubt.
Absolute nonsenseIt's the stable writing her off not the public
Not writing her off as a good horse, but some might say as a CH horse this year,with the Mares being a definite possibility.Absolute nonsense
Cawww we can hopeWatch him get turned over by TNL. Can’t wait
Actually I’d probably have her as fav if I knew she was definitely running in the race.I just can't understand this negatively around Lossie. She is a 3x Festival winner and unbeaten at Cheltenham. In 10 races over 2m , she's won 8, 2nd on a track too sharp against one of the best hurdlers ever seen and fell against Champion Hurdler State Man when holding every chance. Won 12/15 all told.
Writing CH slips off is ludicrous. She should be Fav without a doubt.
Yeah, for racing we could do with the new lion giving Gino a close race at least, then surely lossie gives it a go.Actually I’d probably have her as fav if I knew she was definitely running in the race.
I may change that if SG pisses up next time mind!!
TNL ain’t a 2miler, SG have too much speed imoWatch him get turned over by TNL. Can’t wait