• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

I’m now a big Shishkin fan, as most of my potential Energumene winnings were tied in with Ferny Hollow.

Feel cheap & dirty going against Energumene.
 
….Facile Vega to win the CB & then a/r at the following Festival is 66-1 with Sky.

One that will either look very good or very bad after we see him run.


….this one is 7-1 now, crazy.
 
The one for Facile Vega to win the bumper then Supreme has gone from 150-1 to 10-1. Also 10-1 to win Bumper 22 and ballymore 23.

You do great work Eggs in highlighting these up, much appreciated :encouragement:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
Don't know if anyone remembers a RAB from earlier in the year regarding a horse called Se Mo Laoch? I can't remember whether it was for the horse to win the Kim Muir or the Hunter Chase, and sky don't seem to have it anymore in their RABs. Anyway, it's got an entry for 4:30 at Naas this Saturday which is a hunter chase.

Just thought I'd flag in case of interest to anyone.
 
Lobos - think the post above is one you were waiting for…!

Yeah thanks. He's actually had two runs in Hunters already recently and ran well (placed) in both behind the same decent Elliott horse whilst not really trying....wink, wink, say no more. Longest plot ever !!!
 
Skybet RAB......Honey and Shishkin both to win any race at the festival 11/8 , pretty solid IMHO $40 limit I think (although I took it twice)
 
Skybet RAB......Honey and Shishkin both to win any race at the festival 11/8 , pretty solid IMHO $40 limit I think (although I took it twice)

17/10 at Betfair Sportsbook for this double, or 6/4 at Willhills/Betfred Nrnb. Not asif either are gonna switch to a different race so not point to the any race angle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pendil1111
Sky Chelt Specials
Big 4 races - Willie to train zero winners 3/1.
Decent value. I have it around 2/1
 
Sky Chelt Specials
Big 4 races - Willie to train zero winners 3/1.
Decent value. I have it around 2/1

Nice spot. Actually based on current exchange prices its nearer to 6/4 :

1/5 to not win Champion (Appreciate It / Saint Roi)
1/2 to not win QMCC (Energumen/CPS)
1/5 to not win Stayers (Klassical Dream / Melon / Asterion)
1/6 to not win GC (Al Boum Photo / Tornado Flyer)
 
Nice spot. Actually based on current exchange prices its nearer to 6/4 :

1/5 to not win Champion (Appreciate It / Saint Roi)
1/2 to not win QMCC (Energumen/CPS)
1/5 to not win Stayers (Klassical Dream / Melon / Asterion)
1/6 to not win GC (Al Boum Photo / Tornado Flyer)

That depends on whether you agree 100% with the Betfair prices!

Took the 4/5 with Skybet on an Irish 1-2-3 in 3+ races this morning.
Cut to 4/6 but still great value at that.
Mares Novice and Bumper could very likely mean you only need one more and plenty of candidates for that!
 
Still chipping away at Willie mares novices and mares chase 3/1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moby123
Irish trained 1st & 2nd in the Champion Hurdle, Champion Bumper, Mares Novice Hurdle, Triumph Hurdle and Gold Cup 6/1

Not as bad as it first looks - small bit of value I reckon. Dangers.....
CH : Epatante, Adagio, Tommys Oscar
Bumper: Not a lot!
MNH: Not a lot!
Triumph: Knights Salute, Doctor Parnassus, Porticello

Gold Cup: Protektorat, Chantry House, couple of "rags"