• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

DD is still 45s supreme and any race 2023.

Same price for ballymore.

Seems very wierd pricing. They rate kilcruit to win supreme than arkle more likely.
 
DD is still 45s supreme and any race 2023.

Same price for ballymore.

Seems very wierd pricing. They rate kilcruit to win supreme than arkle more likely.

C Hill is 25s. This quoted bet seems really strange, or am I missing something?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magpie
DD is still 45s supreme and any race 2023.

Same price for ballymore.

Seems very wierd pricing. They rate kilcruit to win supreme than arkle more likely.

Ranking RAB's by other value in the RAB's needs taking with an enermous dollop of salt though!


I do actually like both of those though...... :boxing: (The Dysart Dynamo ones)
 
Had a few quid on both those for DD with Skybet. Think it’s pretty fair
 
Ranking RAB's by other value in the RAB's needs taking with an enermous dollop of salt though!


I do actually like both of those though...... :boxing: (The Dysart Dynamo ones)

Can get 33s about kilcruit supreme. This bet makes no sense.

Original backed him any race 22 & 23 any race and got smaller price!
 
Can get 33s about kilcruit supreme. This bet makes no sense.

Original backed him any race 22 & 23 any race and got smaller price!

Yeah, horror prices ... but just because something is a bigger price than a Kilcruit one doesn't make it a good bet.

I'm not suggesting you believe that, I'm just putting out a general musing :hypnotysed:
 
Have been chipping away at Willie Mares Novice & Mares Chase at 11/4 the past month, think it’s got a fair chance unless Elimay and Concertista get injured in the latter race, he has many for the novice race.
 
Eggs I'm sure you will know the answer to this - just going through my bets and about 5 months ago I (like many) did:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Does that 'AR' refer to any race or Arkle? Please be the former!
 
Eggs I'm sure you will know the answer to this - just going through my bets and about 5 months ago I (like many) did:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Does that 'AR' refer to any race or Arkle? Please be the former!

It's Any Race - I've got a couple the same, for the Arkle they use (A)... asked Skybet last year & they confirmed case too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pendil1111
Eggs I'm sure you will know the answer to this - just going through my bets and about 5 months ago I (like many) did:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Does that 'AR' refer to any race or Arkle? Please be the former!


….sorry, Charlie, I can’t give a definitive answer to that one. There was a 200-1 RaB involving Bob O in the list for a while relatively recently but that was clearly an Arkle bet (I think it had ‘A’ in brackets rather than Any Race).
 
Last edited:
….worth noting RaB appear to be NRNB.
 
….Ferny Hollow out will certainly hit a few of my RaB. Just looked at the first: Ferny/JWM to win a/r @ 150-1.
 
Eggs I'm sure you will know the answer to this - just going through my bets and about 5 months ago I (like many) did:

Bob Olinger (AR), Sir Gerhard (SNH) & Telmesomethinggirl (MH) all to win @ 200/1

Does that 'AR' refer to any race or Arkle? Please be the former!


….just scrubbing out my FH RaB from my list & notice I have this bet placed last March at 200-1, I can confirm it is Bob O any race.
 
….Ferny Hollow out will certainly hit a few of my RaB. Just looked at the first: Ferny/JWM to win a/r @ 150-1.

I had one with Hills Ferny Arkle, Bob ballymore and Marsh was boosted to just 390-1 small stakes but still gutted.