Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Aintree Day 2 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hills plus card price boost is pic dorhy at 7/1

Comment

A lucky 15 for me.
      iroko
      Champagne twist
      protektorat
      Shanagh Bob
      was a tough choice between bob and croke park so had a single on CP as well.

Comment

Biggest bet of the week for me on James Du Berlais (20/1, 16/1). If he can get into a nice rhythm, then I think he'll go close.

I missed the fancy prices on Densworth but think he'll go really well in the last.

Dysart Enos not running is an ante post loser, unfortunately. With the way the race shapes now, I'm all over Firefox and i think he'll reverse the Supreme form.

Jonbon, Croke Park, Iroko and Broadway Boy are others I've backed.

Comment

- Chianti Classico
          - Inthewaterside/Whats Up Darling
          - Pic D’Orhy
          - Frero Banbou/Shantreusse
          - Croke Park
          - Zeeband/Skycutter

Good luck all!

Comment

Such sad news for connections and Lucinda for losing Giovinco!

Didn’t get a chance to fulfil the potential he’s shown this season. RIP.

Comment

JP doing absolute bits this week

Comment

What a race that was. That's what makes me love the game. All three hopefully will be back to fight it out again in the Ryanair next March and give us the same thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  Biggest bet of the week for me on James Du Berlais (20/1, 16/1). If he can get into a nice rhythm, then I think he'll go close.

I missed the fancy prices on Densworth but think he'll go really well in the last.

Dysart Enos not running is an ante post loser, unfortunately. With the way the race shapes now, I'm all over Firefox and i think he'll reverse the Supreme form.

Jonbon, Croke Park, Iroko and Broadway Boy are others I've backed.
                  Feel for you there Dave jesus christ..

The best horse in the race by a country mile, just needed to be delivered late but he's gone round them fences like a duck to water and carted his way there. Super unlucky for you

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post

Feel for you there Dave jesus christ..

The best horse in the race by a country mile, just needed to be delivered late but he's gone round them fences like a duck to water and carted his way there. Super unlucky for you
                    Ah mate. Almost in tears here!!

He was paying for the next two family holidays but wasn't too be.

He gave PT a great spin and ate up the fences. Talk about hitting the post!

Going for a beer, or 10!

Comment

Was a terrible ride by paul

Committing a weak finisher that far out

Just put a target on his back and inevitably got chinned

Comment

Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
                        Was a terrible ride by paul

Committing a weak finisher that far out

Just put a target on his back and inevitably got chinned
                        Paul probably just got carried away given how well JDB took him through the race. It's one that got away for sure

Comment

There have been a couple of nasty tired falls today. National tomorrow could be grim viewing

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                            There have been a couple of nasty tired falls today. National tomorrow could be grim viewing
                            That one looked a tired fall, rather than an injury. Hopefully all is OK.

Comment

Fell for you on JDB. The moral winner!

We all got drawn in on Croke Park there! Shocker.

The fav double should've been my only bet

Although Densworth been nicely backed... So I'm forever hopeful

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                                yep, it's probably going to be gluey shit ground tomorrow. Glad to see Kyntara is up and well.

Comment

Working...
                                X