Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Aintree Day 2 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aintree Day 2 2022

Entries out;

Horse Racing Results from Aintree, Fontwell, Sedgefield, Ballinrobe, Dundalk (AW), Kempton (AW), Saint-Cloud, Keeneland, 8 April 2022.

…45 still in Topham for those checking double entries with the National.

Comment

L'homme Presse, Fury Road and Ahoy Senor in the Mildmay... But for Pic D'ohry you'd think Nichols would take serious look at Brave Man's Game running over the shorter trip on Thursday

Comment

Spectre what was your impression of Skytastic when he won the race Jeffery's Cross ran in? He's in the Sefton and for once I'd rather be with the GB based horses.

Comment

I think he's a smart horse TH. I assume they think Good Risk At All is very well handicapped and Skytastic will be the one for the Sefton. I prefer his additional experience to Walking On Air and therefore his price too.
          Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

El Fabiolo cut across from 8/1, 7/1 to around 9/4, could face Jonbon who opened up 8/11 or so.

Comment

Rumours jonbon doesn't go at all this weekend.. if that is the case, potential for a good price or 2 to be had.

2pts El fabiolo/WOA mersey novice I've had myself.

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                Rumours jonbon doesn't go at all this weekend.. if that is the case, potential for a good price or 2 to be had.

….and I suppose the El Fab 33-1 win today/Arkle; 33-1 win/Marsh would look more value.

Comment

Heard the same rumours - pretty sure he is going for the 2 mile race based on what i've heard from other sources
                  That being said, strange things can happen at Seven Barrows overnight!
                  Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 5 April 2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

…Henderson says he’s probably heading to the 2 miler along with First Street. WOA 2m 4f.

https://national.attheraces.com/stab...icky-henderson

Comment

Minella Crooner to go to th Sefton?

Comment

Originally posted by Unexposed View Post
                        Minella Crooner to go to th Sefton?
                        Not running

Comment

….hoping Morning Vicar squeezes into the Topham. Unseated rider in the race last year, Henderson saying this has been the aim all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                            ….hoping Morning Vicar squeezes into the Topham. Unseated rider in the race last year, Henderson saying this has been the aim all season.

….sneaks in the bottom. Doesn’t look like Commodore is taking up the Topham option;

https://www.britishhorseracing.com/r...d/#!/2022/1113

Jonbon declared for the 2.20 along with Surprise Package for Bayoffreedom.

Ahoy, BMG, Fury Rd, L’Homme should be interesting.
                            Last edited by Eggs; 6 April 2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Redemption day for langer Dan?

To go in again or not to

Anyone Goes 4/1+ il be very tempted

Comment

Working...
                              X