Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Irish and aintree grand national double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish and aintree grand national double

Looking to do a double on this. I think sempo and cloth e/w would be a good bet 64/1

Might do a longhouse poet/run wild fred with burrows saint and cloth cap cross double

Comment

Iv had a little punt on Mister malarky 66s and court maid 25s double.. Imo Malarky will improve again for good ground over a longer trip and court maid 2x course winner gives the bet a sporting chance..

Comment

The Fairyhouse race will be affected by the participation (or not) of Tiger Roll. More than 25 years since the winner carried more than 11-4 and only 2 winners (both G1 horses) carrying 11st or more.

For me, Aintree is simpler. One of Cloth Cap, Kimberlite Candy and Burrows Saint.
        Last edited by archie; 29 March 2021, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Anyone putting on the Paul Nolan Grand National doubles of Latest Exhibition in the Irish GN and Discorama in the GN?? I took 147/1 e/w with B365. I’m guessing I missed the much bigger price?

Comment

....good idea, I’ll go for;

The Rachel double: Robin de Carlow & Minella Times @ 470-1 with 365.

I’ll also add a GN/Masters Golf double: Burrows Saint/Patrick Cantley @ 430-1 with 365.
            Last edited by Eggs; 4 April 2021, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post

I’ll also add a GN/Masters Golf double: Burrows Saint/Patrick Cantley @ 430-1 with 365.
              I've had a stab at Acapella Bourgeois/Jordan Speith with Hills.

Comment

Not sure i'll actually be doing this but the Leopardstown Gaelic Plant Hire Chase double with Off You Go + Minella Times would interest me. Both ran off same mark, and ran eachother close.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post

Will have to follow you on the Rachel Blacknore double. Couldn't be missing out on that party were it to come off

Comment

Working...
                  X