Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Just trying to think of who will come out of it

I’d still be really surprised if Blow by Blow came here despite having a jockey booking
    Magic Light?
    Regal Encore?
    Up for Review?

Struggling to find the 2 needed
    I think all four of those run HF. Ultragold, Mala Beach and Warriors Tale were 3 that I thought wouldn't show up but it looks like they are going to take their chance.

Comment

• Added Valseur Lido at 117.2/1 with the William hill boost.
      Decent run last year and much less weight to carry

Comment

• I definitely think Singlefarmpayment can place.

66/1 still available.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
          Joe Farrell is Hugh Taylor’s selection if he makes the cut, that will have supported the gamble I’m sure.
          Only needs 1 to come out now, to get a run.

Comment

• Jumps right handed. Watch the reply of the Fakenham novice chase it won. Very weak race. Should have fun at the canal turn. Wouldn’t want to be riding a horse on his right hand side jumping that fence. Good luck all the same.

Comment

• Sandymount Duke out. Only need 1 more out for Joe Farrell to get in. Good luck.

Comment

• Willie didn’t mention Livelovelaugh on Sunday when interviewed after his novice chaser won at Limerick although he gave one to believe in his Racing Post article on Saturday that if it got in it would run

Comment

• Ricci’s Racing Manager Joe Chambers has said this afternoon LLL is an intended runner

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                    Just trying to think of who will come out of it

I’d still be really surprised if Blow by Blow came here despite having a jockey booking
                    Magic Light?
                    Regal Encore?
                    Up for Review?

Struggling to find the 2 needed
                    Surely Magic of light swerves this, Robbie jocked up on jury duty, horse trading at 220 and trainer already said irish national is the target. Might pop up in the 3miler though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wainright View Post
                      Jumps right handed. Watch the reply of the Fakenham novice chase it won. Very weak race. Should have fun at the canal turn. Wouldn’t want to be riding a horse on his right hand side jumping that fence. Good luck all the same.
                      Wouldn't be at all surprised if they tried some headgear, his tendency to jump right seems to be more prominent at the end of his races he's relatively straight for the most part. A visor or blinkers may put him right!

I'd be more concerned with the unsuitably short two week break between his last race.
                      Last edited by SeanRock; 2 April 2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Birds Nest View Post
                        Surely Magic of light swerves this, Robbie jocked up on jury duty, horse trading at 220 and trainer already said irish national is the target. Might pop up in the 3miler though?
                        Magic Of Light an intended runner according to Jessie.

Harrington is still set to saddle her first ever runner in the Grand National, with Magic Of Light reported firmly on course.

“She is an intended runner and is in great form,” Harrington added.

Comment

• Ben Linfoot (sporting life ) , Obviously follows Fat Jockey , Just put up Valseur lido @100-1 ,
                          5 Outsiders for the Nash .

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                            Magic Of Light an intended runner according to Jessie.

Harrington is still set to saddle her first ever runner in the Grand National, with Magic Of Light reported firmly on course.

“She is an intended runner and is in great form,” Harrington added.
                            Paddy Kennedy rides.

Sean Flanagan on mal dini I think. Nit many left.

Comment

• ....not as much as yesterday, but more rain here in Liverpool overnight.

Comment

• Media Guide ( lots of stats)

Comment

Working...
                                X